• 384 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
700PP Racing car Super Lap: Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

TT#53 - 700PP Racing car Super Lap @ Circuit de la Sarthe 2013.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#53] - 700PP Racing car Super Lap @ Circuit de la Sarthe 2013.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I have a question. I cant get faster as 350 km/h. Some tips to get faster on the long straight would be welcome:tup:

Attempting this event on my G27 locks the gear paddles and prevents me from being able to change gears. My G27 continues in this state until I restart the system, and begins again if I enter this event.

I've tried the second event and other, offline features with no problems. As soon as I attempt this event, paddles locked, the car is stuck in 1st gear (until it slows down and eventually goes in reverse).

Apparently this event is compulsorily automatic for some.

I'm trying this with the Sauber-Mercedes C9. I'm losing a lot of time at Mulsanne corner, Tetre Rouge, Indianapolis and the Porsche curves. Also, screwing up the first Ford chicane.

Can someone confirm if this can actually be done with the C9? I'm using it bone stock.

Saying that, some alien freak will probably do it in under 3:10! Getting silly now, my best round Le Sarthe (in a Lotus 97T) is 3:22, I've got no chance.

We ask everyone not to double post, or in your case quadruple post. Please use the edit button or the multi quote functionality!
There's already a 3.03 :P
That's just ridiculous

That's just ridiculous
What's that in? The Thrust SSC would struggle to do it in that! :confused: :lol:

Can't be arsed doing seasonal events if the only way to gold them is by using imaginary cars or vgt cars. It's bull****. GT The real driving simulator my a**e.

Rant over. :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying this with the Sauber-Mercedes C9. I'm losing a lot of time at Mulsanne corner, Tetre Rouge, Indianapolis and the Porsche curves. Also, screwing up the first Ford chicane.

Can someone confirm if this can actually be done with the C9? I'm using it bone stock.
I remember @shmogt had a 700 pp tune for the C9 on his website. Not great in the turns but great on the straight.

I make a 3:15.500. I can easy make a 3:10 if i know how you get faster then 350 km/h.

Anyone have good gear settings for a 2J????

Anyway, I see the wolf is back from his home planet....:bowdown:

1036 hp 804 kg weight = 3:07 club

:D
Nice! What gears do you use? Are you using the 2J? I cant get faster as 350 km/h :(

Edit: I see there is a other car for a top time. the evo.

Now its waiting what or house alien going to set with this rocket. Can beau231 beat The Wolff???
Nice TT's!:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I got 3.14.771 and i will post tune if anyone wants but it is not one of my better ones IMO. This was really hard.

Latest Posts

Back