700PP Racing Car Super Lap: Eifel

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 110 comments
Well after some 50 odd laps which the majority were red I managed to shave off about 7 tenths. Stuck at 57:037 in the LM55. Every other car I have tried spends more time off the track than on. The strange thing is I really like the track but can't get the under steer out of the car. I've tried both of @Jeje6410 tunes for the LM55. I believe I'm using his older tune to get where I am now. I'm waiting to hear back from @Jeje6410 to see if he has been able to cure the under steer issue. I don't particularly need a gold but I'll try a few more times.

4 hours I tried 190 15% 4-6 nothing I need back my T300 , very very hard for me on pad , 5 years did not use after DFGT and T300, all I did now - its 18 % instead 19 just better lap .... P11 for now... How did Spanish turn off TCS? ANY IDEA?

Last edited:
Thought I'd take 'The Clifford' (TS030) out for a spin to see how it went....

IMG_7798.JPG

My time didn't trouble the top ten but was good for Gold nonetheless.

623PP

👍

Couple rounds today. 48.2(best time is a 48.1) . You need a bit luck here. It's fun to drive for me, Controller and this car is a good combo. But how the hell you get a 46 lap here????:odd::odd:

I do something wrong? How many ballast the aliens use? Brake settings?. On monza i was in the top 40 with this car, So i think i do something wrong.

Couple rounds today. 48.2(best time is a 48.1) . You need a bit luck here. It's fun to drive for me, Controller and this car is a good combo. But how the hell you get a 46 lap here????:odd::odd:

I do something wrong? How many ballast the aliens use? Brake settings?. On monza i was in the top 40 with this car, So i think i do something wrong.
8-10 brake 142 18 ballast 47.5 , how to switch off traction control?

Thought I'd take 'The Clifford' (TS030) out for a spin to see how it went...

I laughed! Needed a laugh too, thanks. So now, run it without the oil change and see how much easier (relatively speaking) it is without the extra kick.

I really wish that car was called The Clifford. That'd be so cool.

I laughed! Needed a laugh too, thanks. So now, run it without the oil change and see how much easier (relatively speaking) it is without the extra kick.

I really wish that car was called The Clifford. That'd be so cool.

Ha harrr....had a chuckle myself when typing it in....hope things are ok at your end.

The time I posted above was with TC1. Yep :dunce: So last night I ran with ABS 1 only (didn't have the time to run without oil sorry). Found the 'kick' coming out of 2 corners only but soon realised that if my line was ok it wasn't that bad. That said, my entry/exit of corners wouldn't be as precise and/or aggressive as yours so I may not completely see what you do.

IMG_7824.JPG

Goes without saying, great car!

:cheers:

Found the 'kick' coming out of 2 corners only but soon realised that if my line was ok it wasn't that bad. That said, my entry/exit of corners wouldn't be as precise and/or aggressive as yours so I may not completely see what you do.

Goes without saying, great car!

Yeah, I agree, which was mentioned a bit ago about me taking wide lines, for straighter exits. 👍

You could PSN friend me and check me out. EeePee is the name.

Absolutely great car. Probably my favorite.

Made the top 100 for the first time :gtpflag:, even better was in 2/3 of the top 100. Almost beat Kossie but he went faster at the last day.

Back