• 110 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
700PP Racing Car Super Lap: Eifel

TT#62 - 700PP Racing Car Super Lap @ Eifel.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#62] - 700PP Racing Car Super Lap @ Eifel.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
2X - 48.840 - 21st atm

Still 200kg ballast as 155 is too slippy in my hands, maybe I can drive with more km of experience.

Last edited:
I disagree and quite like the TS030 I used. :D

Track is alright.
Been following your TS030 ghost line around here - looks very impressive.

The track just doesn't seem to have a natural flow to it, some of the corners catch you by surprise every lap :)

I like this track, but not at this speed, and the 2X is one of my least favorite cars. Got the gold in the 2X in 3 laps (pure hate), then just like last time I grabbed my LM55 and it took 15 laps to gold, but I got it. Much better drive. Haven't tried the TS030 yet.

I fully agree your comment about the car speed. I would see good online battle with 8X Cup car...

Same ****ing story as the last year: I drive my fastest lap on the first day. I dont see where i can go faster. I go to the B.Hatch :cheers:.

Same ****ing story as the last year: I drive my fastest lap on the first day. I dont see where i can go faster. I go to the B.Hatch :cheers:.

I just finished my best time in the Minolta of all cars, and I drove the second to last corner absolutely perfect ( byaccident). Now, even 6 tenths ahead the whole track, when I get to that corner I lose all of that time, plus another 10th at the end. It just goes to show how much time you can save with 1 perfect corner.

I just finished my best time in the Minolta of all cars, and I drove the second to last corner absolutely perfect ( byaccident). Now, even 6 tenths ahead the whole track, when I get to that corner I lose all of that time, plus another 10th at the end. It just goes to show how much time you can save with 1 perfect corner.
Yes this is a tricky track. one fault and its over. On my record time i make no faults(Maybe 1 little, i see the replay 20 times). Maybe with a perfect lap a 47 is in it. But it's not worth it.

when I try to enter the Chaparel 2X into this race under Entry requirements its flashing in red 700 or less PP and the 2X is 793PP. Now I have reduced the power limiter to 50% but even then it is still not under 700, so my question is how did you enter a car that is well over the PP requirements ?

how did you enter a car that is well over the PP requirements ?

Add weight. 155kg is the minimum (iirc) to acheive 700pp.
Good luck.

Latest Posts

Back