700PP Racing Car Super Lap: Eifel

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 110 comments
Changed the oil on my stock R18 TDI and thought I could grab a gold that way.

I did but just barely. I'm not doing that again! :lol:

My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-02-25 13-06-15.png
The Mazda 787B Stealth Model is also good around here :).

On 2X 143kg is easier to drive but not faster. I use 185kg at 13%, 8/10 brakes (body rig installed). Always check your kg/HP ratio in setup. I just got to try this circuit and it's tricky, you cant go off-line really anywhere and there are a lot of bumps. That being said practice will give you the most benefit over anything else.

Last edited:
I just can't get used to the Aero in the 2X, I know I'm supposed to use the brake and gas at the same time to make it stick better, but I just can't get the hang of it. I also carry a lot of speed in my driving style, and this car won't carry speed at all.

I agree it requires the strangest driving style of any car in the game, although you don't necessarily have to do left foot braking. I think my lap is an example of that. It's a pretty horrible thing that PD has this car for time trials.. people having to use handbrake to initiate slides, etc, etc. How about a proper ****ing formula car? Or not, that would be too good.

Fairly easy gold with a Pescarolo Hybride at stock PP, 53.688 but with the knowledge that a better driver would be much faster. I was getting snap oversteer when I hit the throttle so it pushed me to improve my previous setup for that car. Not interested in fantasy cars like the 2X but I might have to try the TS030 and 787B since it looks like they're good enough to run decent times here.

Since I'm on a fairly early save (not even onto National A yet) I didn't have a lot of credits to buy a 700PP car with. I managed to get 1.3 million after doing the Senna events so I went ahead and bought a Mazda LM55 VGT, put some weight on it (and got weight distribution to 50/50) to get it down to 700PP but I couldn't do any better than bronze with it. Was getting 57.3's in the LM55 but don't think I can do much better than that. Maybe when I finish the Sierra events I'll buy a 2X and try that.

Nice! 👍

Which car you like better? There's a large PP gap and the times were that close, huh?

The Mazda was a couple of days ago and I only did a few laps, can't even remember the tune but I had fun with the Toyota and went a bit quicker but got a bit greedy and lost it. You were online when I did it, do you get any sleep? :boggled:

Had another go at the LM55, dropped the weight and hp like you said earlier on Jeje's tune and bagged a 52.983. Also had a go at the Mazda 787B Stealth, man that's gonna take some taming. Did a 53 something but knew I was in a battle.:nervous:

Had another go at the LM55, dropped the weight and hp like you said earlier on Jeje's tune and bagged a 52.983. Also had a go at the Mazda 787B Stealth, man that's gonna take some taming. Did a 53 something but knew I was in a battle.:nervous:

Thanks a lot my dear friend. :cheers: :cheers:

This track is intense with the chaparral 2x car looks awesome in the showroom and driver view but so unstable isn't there a formula 1 car that can do a better job . Just managed bronze after about 45 mins crazy

Back