700PP Racing Car Super Lap: Eifel

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 110 comments
I managed a bronze in the LM55. The 2X even with my controller sensitivity at -2 I can't gas and brake at the same time. I couldn't do any better in the TS030 either. It's like every car I have tried pushes so much and there is no room on the track so even just one wheel in the grass is a DQ lap. I'm going to try the F1 that I won in the 550 PP at Brands Hatch. The track has a nice flow but requires some serious practice time. I just wish I had looked at more of the replays before I posted a time.

Has anyone tried a FR car? I gave one my GTRs a go and I can control the car better than a MR. I believe with a good tune the GTR has the potential to be a gold ticket car. Presently stuck at 57.8 with the LM55. I've run lap after lap with multiple 4wd and MR cars with no improvement. There is no room at all on this track to keep from getting a red lap. If anyone knows or has a tune for FR please either post it here or send me a message. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone tried a FR car? I gave one my GTRs a go and I can control the car better than a MR. I believe with a good tune the GTR has the potential to be a gold ticket car. Presently stuck at 57.8 with the LM55. I've run lap after lap with multiple 4wd and MR cars with no improvement. There is no room at all on this track to keep from getting a red lap. If anyone knows or has a tune for FR please either post it here or send me a message. Thanks in advance.

I would suggest looking at other people's tunes. The fastest cars for this event are those horrible Vision GT cars or a Le Mans style car, like the Pescarolo Hybride or Toyota TS030. I ran the Pescarolo Hybride, using a DS3 with this set up (no oil change, no performance mods, no transmission flip, ABS=1, TC=1, and no other aids):

Suspension:
50/50
20.10/18.90
5/5
1/1
3/1
0/0
-0.18/0.70

Brakes:
8/4

Trans:
Max 224mph
Final 2.813

Diff:
8/7/17

Downforce:
600/775

That tune was for stability when using a DS3, so it's fairly tolerant to my own clumsy driving style rather than the way that the fastest guys are able to drive.

(Edited to update with current settings)

Last edited:
Hi,

Several times in this thread, I have seen "Brakes and Gas / Throttle at the same time"

Really??? Can some one explain a little bit to me please?

I would be very very very grateful indeed. Brake and Throttle??? <<< Looks very confused here.

Regards.

Ian.

The 2X steers better when braking because of how the aero works. When you brake, the diverter points up, so you have FAR better cornering ability with the brakes on.

It isn't intuitive, and takes practice. But if you get it, it's pretty amazing!

The 2X steers better when braking because of how the aero works. When you brake, the diverter points up, so you have FAR better cornering ability with the brakes on.

It isn't intuitive, and takes practice. But if you get it, it's pretty amazing!
That's true. As you said, it takes practice; i can't remember how many hours i spent, in the last 1 and half year, to
practice how to drive & control this 2x vgt. And still not perfect...

52.409 in the Mazda 787B Stealth, dabomb330 tune, great tune, drives much better around here with higher ride height. Still Cory Clifford can do that with a 623pp TS030..... damn!!!:gtpflag:
Your a little faster than my time of 52:568 with my Mazda 787B Stealth Model :cheers:.

Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89 is not to bad around here either :).

My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-03-04 18-00-53.png

I'm so looking forward to the next gt on the ps4, We can have battles between the Japanese, muricans,brazils,italians,germans, Canadees, dutch. all live in the network. Oh man that would be fun.

Round 1: Hotsaucer vs TRL beau. track: Red bull ring. ****ing awsome.

Back