750pp Real Circuit Tour

• Thread starter Argon
  • 238 comments
hello all

long time reader first time poster.

Unfortunately, I won another Escudo...that makes three now! I wish there was a way to prevent getting the same car from a ticket...

same here, have to admit i was a bit disappointed.

used the 2j on the smaller tracks and my Toyota Minolta for spa and le sarthe although the 2j was tried out at spa but could never get better than second.
have to agree this has been my favorite seasonal, although some rain would have made it great 👍

got my hands on a wheel after Christmas but really struggling to come to terms with how sensitive it is when turning so more practice required and until then ill have to keep mashing buttons.

hello all

used the 2j on the smaller tracks and my Toyota Minolta for spa and le sarthe although the 2j was tried out at spa but could never get better than second.
have to agree this has been my favorite seasonal, although some rain would have made it great 👍

got my hands on a wheel after Christmas but really struggling to come to terms with how sensitive it is when turning so more practice required and until then ill have to keep mashing buttons.

Wheels is hard to master.it takes a lot of time to get use to it.

Welcome to :gtplanet:

Has anyone won any of these races with the f10 or f2007? Is it possible?:D

Last edited:
Well I won Tsukuba in the C-9 eventually! It took a bit of tuning of the suspension and aero before I got a tune that worked for me.

hello all

My times all went down once I got the wheel. Maybe it's your setup. Actually, I wish mine was more sensitive so I wouldn't have to turn it so far in the corners. Don't think there is a setting for that, though.
You're right, it's a good seasonal.

Well I won Tsukuba in the C-9 eventually! It took a bit of tuning of the suspension and aero before I got a tune that worked for me.

I used my Mazda for Tsukuba. C9 for Spa and Sarthe. For Sarthe I used the tune that's here a few pages back. Contrary to some opinions, it's tough/impossible to win Sarthe with the stock tune. Tranny settings are, in my opinion, mandatory. 2J is good for Montegi, wins a bundle too.

I tried the Nissan GT-R LM Concept car, Motegi was easy, but Spa no way. I didn't try the other circuits...

Has anyone won any of these races with the f10 or f2007? Is it possible?:D

Have tried one race with the F10, but the AI is definitely NOT at 750pp.
My favorite LMP car is the Toyota GT-One, completed all 5 races pretty easily and now enjoying Spa to improve lap times.

Tried my GT-R R35 TC at Montegi. I think someone else suggested it before. Managed 3rd but I'm sure someone could win, on that track anyway. No adjustments but I think it could use some but it was for fun, never thought I could win.

I am fan of Toyoya GT ONE. I used it for win at Tsukuba. I have tried it on Indy Road Course, but I won with Sauber. Any suggestion about set up that will make those cars more pointy at taking curves?

Indy is a doddle compared to the others, I can be first by the 4th lap, and sneakily using wet intermediate tyres for even easier winning I can quickly make up the cash I blew on a Miura :lol:

The two above phrases in red should never be used together. Such a huge contradiction of each other. If you want an expert challenge, all aids should be forced off, including ABS. These seasonals have become quite a joke lately for the veteran players. I still say these aids should be an option and not forced on, or off. Leave it up to the people that actually spent money on the game as to what aids they wish to use or not use. Surely hope this all changes for GT6.
+1
Expert level and SRF forced on is an oxymoron.

hello all

Try Motor city hami tunes
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167421
also turn brake bias down

Last edited:
So I'm finally leading but a little conservative coming down Blanchimont owards bus stop chicane, not wanting a penalty so close to Golding the whole seasonal, when bam!, right at the chicane get rear ended by AI Bob driving like a newbie, I then get the collision penalty! And limp into 2nd place, It was like getting slapped in the back of the head, best laff with GT5! Moral, push to the end!

I hate Sarthe and im not able to win this race, i Tried with Pescadrolo,Toyota GT-One and my best 3th position with Nissan R89C Race car
Is it faster mazda 787B?
im thinking to buy it

Sarthe was rather easy with a Speed8, just set the transmission @ 400km/h. I messed up so many corners and still won, so it's definitely down to the car.

Wheels is hard to master.it takes a lot of time to get use to it.

Welcome to :gtplanet:

first time i tried a wheel on gt5 i immediately did better than pad, no practice no nothing.

i used to play arcade racers from 93 till a couple years ago, so maybe that helped. probably not that much, games like daytona 1&2, scud racer, seg rally, indy 500, ace driver etc all have arcade controls so who knows.

I hate Sarthe and im not able to win this race, i Tried with Pescadrolo,Toyota GT-One and my best 3th position with Nissan R89C Race car
Is it faster mazda 787B?
im thinking to buy it

Sauber C9, full downforce front and back, stage 3 turbo and rear brakes up to 10. Worked for me after a couple of practice races. :)

@ Cargorat, jaywalker and anyone else continually complaining about the SRF issue every week.
Thank you very much for bringing it to our attention yet again.
We really appreciate the truly great and invaluable public service you are doing in helping us all.
I really am sorry that PD and Kaz in particular are not listening to you and making it optional selection however this is at the end of the day a game. This thread is created as a platform to discuss the various car and setting options available for the races in this seasonal. However there are now over 70 posts and at a rough guess at least 20 are about the whole SRF topic whic seems to reSuRFace every week.
Yes I could report the posts in question, and I have even on a few even though there is a 60 second wait between reports, however perhaps you could be a decent human being and give the rest of us a break for a while please.
Perhaps the moderators could add in an ignore function by your user name like on some of the other forum sites so that I don't have to continually read up about the constant whinging on the same thing over and over again.
Sorry if I have offended anyone but if everyone is allowed to voice their opinion on the subject, this is mine.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back