Indy Road Course / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.389,000 2nd: Cr.213,950 3rd: Cr.155,600

Sarthe Circuit 2009 / 3 Laps
1st: Cr.412,000 2nd: Cr.226,600 3rd: Cr.164,800

Twin Ring Motegi / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.393,000 2nd: Cr.216,150 3rd: Cr.157,200

Spa Francorchamps / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.441,800 2nd: Cr.242,990 3rd: Cr.176,720

This is an expert level race event and tyres are limited to Racing/Hard or less.

Note: SRF is forced on in these events

Suggested cars:

Bentley Speed 8 Race car '03 - Praiano's tune
Nissan R92CP Race car '92 - Praiano's tune
Toyota GT-One Race car (TS020) '99 - No tune supplied
Chaparral 2J Race car '70 - Motor City
Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - Fondo458
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - byegad
Nissan R390 GT1 Race car '98 - No tune supplied
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 - Clueless as recommended by IvanOffalich
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP '10 - No tune supplied
Formula Gran Turismo - No tune supplied
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - No tune supplied

Tips and Advice:
- Run through of all circuits courtesy of oink83
- 2J, FGT or Suzuki Escudo for easy wins at Tsukuba (Tune for 2J from Mad Max)
- Rough guide to required lap times from polsixe
- Have a car that you love but don't have a tune.....look here Adrenatune

SPECIAL NOTICE !
Please don't discuss SRF issues in this thread, we have a dedicated thread for this over here

Last edited:
Very quick and easy with the BENTLEY SPEED 8 RACE CAR ‘03 using a praiano tune at 700pp.

Which are the rabbits in this seasonal?
And which is the best car (apart from chaparral 2J)

Which are the rabbits in this seasonal?
And which is the best car (apart from chaparral 2J)

I'm updating the OP with cars that posters are suggesting but I'll probably be trying the Audi R8 Race car '01.

750pp Real Circuit Tour

Tsukuba Circuit / 6 Laps
1st: Cr.358,100 2nd: Cr.196,955 3rd: Cr.143,240

Indy Road Course / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.389,000 2nd: Cr.213,950 3rd: Cr.155,600

Sarthe Circuit 2009 / 3 Laps
1st: Cr.412,000 2nd: Cr.226,600 3rd: Cr.164,800

Twin Ring Motegi / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.393,000 2nd: Cr.216,150 3rd: Cr.157,200

Spa Francorchamps / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.441,800 2nd: Cr.242,990 3rd: Cr.176,720

This is an expert level race event [/B]and tyres are limited to Racing/Hard or less.

Note: SRF is forced on[/B] in these events

Suggested cars:

Bentley Speed 8 Race car '03 - Praiano's tune
Nissan R92CP Race car '92 - Praiano's tune

The two above phrases in red should never be used together. Such a huge contradiction of each other. If you want an expert challenge, all aids should be forced off, including ABS. These seasonals have become quite a joke lately for the veteran players. I still say these aids should be an option and not forced on, or off. Leave it up to the people that actually spent money on the game as to what aids they wish to use or not use. Surely hope this all changes for GT6.

The two above phrases in red should never be used together. Such a huge contradiction of each other. If you want an expert challenge, all aids should be forced off, including ABS. These seasonals have become quite a joke lately for the veteran players. I still say these aids should be an option and not forced on, or off. Leave it up to the people that actually spent money on the game as to what aids they wish to use or not use. Surely hope this all changes for GT6.

I fully agree with you, 'Rat. They should be optional. 2 1/4 years down the line & I'm forced to used training wheels? Not.

I fully agree with you, 'Rat. They should be optional. 2 1/4 years down the line & I'm forced to used training wheels? Not.

Yep. I have even tried to further enhance the realistic game play by practicing with no ABS and now they want to set me back two steps by forcing SRF on. Really makes no sense by forcing it on. All I ask is that it be optional. Is that too much to ask in a game that uses the word "simulator" in its subtitle.

Strongly disaggree to SRF on without ability to switch off! Kaz, show mercy! Driving simulator is the phrase you like to characterize GT5. Don't ruin the nice physics model for everyone who likes difficulty in driving on the edge...

You complainers need to contact PD and ask them directly, or at least cease dumping on the seasonal thread and take the whining to the appropriate thread.

Guys, there's a massive thread already in the Seasonal section about SRF... why not post there rather than clutter this thread up with the same complaints?

Hey guys new member here, my name is Mike. So yeah, I agree with the whole SRF thing, you should be able to turn it on/off. Anyway this seasonal event looks nice, haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it will be really easy with the Bentley..

You complainers need to contact PD and ask them directly, or at least cease dumping on the seasonal thread and take the whining to the appropriate thread.

If you have a problem with how I post, contact a mod and let them deal with me and where I should post. Its not up to you to tell me where and what to post as you are no mod yourself. If I'm wrong by posting what I did, I'm sure they will tell me.

Just did:tup:

@Kaz_Yamauchi Hey Kaz, why is there SRF on GT5 seasonal races? Can it be made optional for us veteren racers?

From my twitter account @i_am_ekay

Nothing will happen but hey, worth a punt!

well said my friend this is a mega event so is supergt dtm etc but its ruined by srf its a joke. I think the reason behind it is somthing to do with a eu regulation for 2012 says all new ROAD CARS have to have esp:yuck:

what that has to do with race car i don't know
lets nag kaz on twitter give us back gt5

PS he does listen coz i asked about a nascar event and then we got spa:tup:

@Kaz_Yamauchi Hey Kaz, why is there SRF on GT5 seasonal races? Can it be made optional for us veteren racers?

yep i think its time for action iam going to log into twitter:scared:

For those of you just looking to grab the ticket and run then this is a great time to bust out that FGT...:D You're not going to get any pp reduction point bonus credit but it's nice to be able to race it in a seasonal and let it earn its spot in the garage at least...👍

You can call the FGT "The Easy Button" way when all else fails.

I also agree that if you have nothing to add but whinning then take it to the SRF Whinner thread! We don't need to hear that crap echoed again and again in the Seasonal specific threads.

I think Kaz is on his adventure at the moment, I think someone else is taking over for him for a awhile, but I'm sure he'll see your twitte somehow. :)

Back