7th GTP F1 World Championship (F1 2010 edition) * SEASON FINISHED :'''( *

Well considering it was bought for around 260 at the time, plus the button fault, i'd sell it for £95+ P&P. Is that offer temptedtings?

Yes, very much so :) I think i'll sell my DFGT for around £60 and then i'm sure I could work for my uncle to get the extra £40-60 👍

Yes, very much so :) I think i'll sell my DFGT for around £60 and then i'm sure I could work for my uncle to get the extra £40-60 👍

Nice one Tom, that'd be great if we got that sorted. I'll be selling you the wheel that won the GTP 2nd and 3rd world championship :(

Nice one Tom, that'd be great if we got that sorted. I'll be selling you the wheel that won the GTP 2nd and 3rd world championship :(

Awesome, hopefully i'll be able to win a championship one day...👍

That sucks mate, fraid we can't postpone it to any later than we already have it.

P.S. Just ordered my G27 online - it's going for £215 on Amazon at the moment so I couldn't resist. I wonder if it'll be any 'faster' than the G25?

I was tempted to get the G27 at this price but managed to resist: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214874

I'm surprised you think £215 is a good deal, I think it is currently £199.99 at dabs.com. Sorry if I made you feel worse about how much you paid for it.

Sweet as Ali, thank you for pointing this out. I've been able to cancel the order so i'll order it off Dabs now. Thanks again! :)
Good to hear it wasn't to late to cancel your order. If you want to save a bit more then you can always get 2% cashback from websites like this: http://www.topcashback.co.uk/dabs/ or this http://www.quidco.com/dabs-com/. Quidco take your first £5 earnings I think so Top Cashback might be the best way (You should get close to £4). You get a lot of free money from many websites when buying stuff so if it might be useful if you want to buy something in the future.

Ahh, since I live in N.Ireland, Dabs would charge almost £14 for delivery :(

It said free delivery initially, but I didn't check if that applied to me as well and unfortunately it didn't. It seems 215 is just about the best price I can get anywhere with free delivery. I'm wondering should I hold off until I see a better price? Was the wheel seriously going for £168 at one stage?

It said free delivery initially, but I didn't check if that applied to me as well and unfortunately it didn't. It seems 215 is just about the best price I can get anywhere with free delivery. I'm wondering should I hold off until I see a better price? Was the wheel seriously going for £168 at one stage?

Ben, could you take some pictures of the G25 and send them to me please, just so I can see the condition 👍

Yes it was when I posted it. I was seriously tempted but due to space constraints for pedals and shifter as well as no full GT5 support put me off and it is approaching nearly 2 years old now so I'm hoping they get something new out as really the G27 is just a minor refreshment over the G25.

I'll add this is where I saw the deal first: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/logitech-g27-racing-wheel-possible-need-for-speed-game-download-168-99-dabs/981312 This could be a cheaper option for you if it still works and gives you the 20% voucher instantly: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/20-off-items-over-49-99-logitech-g27-steering-wheel-199-99-logitech-uk-9-cashbac/934040 . No harm in trying. Final option is eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320720650767&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT from DABS and on the delivery it says they do deliver to Northen Ireland so hopefully they should do it from their own cost. You can get cashback from their seller fees too. Can't believe someone got it for less than £144 due to a further eBay promotion, I would have definately got it at that price.

Last edited:
Ben, could you take some pictures of the G25 and send them to me please, just so I can see the condition 👍

I'll try to when I get a chance Tom, rest assured though that it's immaculate, no scrapes or dents or anything.

EDIT: Oh yeah and i've still got the box and manual etc.

I'll try to when I get a chance Tom, rest assured though that it's immaculate, no scrapes or dents or anything.

EDIT: Oh yeah and i've still got the box and manual etc.

Woo-hoo! I want it even more now :lol:

Just like to point out what Ali said about not full GT5 support for the G27, it's true but all you do is select the other logitech wheel (I think it's the one Tom's got, not sure) and it works perfectly on GT5 then. 👍

Haha, in the same way i'm dying to see pics of your G25 :lol: I kid.....

Heh, i'll try and get some of them to you either tomorrow night or Saturday. Just to let you know though, my G27 purchase is on ice at the moment, and I can't relinquish my G25 till I get it. Hopefully will be soon though, definitely before F1 2011 comes out, that's for sure.

Heh, i'll try and get some of them to you either tomorrow night or Saturday. Just to let you know though, my G27 purchase is on ice at the moment, and I can't relinquish my G25 till I get it. Hopefully will be soon though, definitely before F1 2011 comes out, that's for sure.

Great thanks a lot Ben, although i've just worked out that a G27 in the States is £138 converted from USD which is extremely tempting....But it'll probably be quite hard to transport back......

I was going to offer to purchase a G27 from Newegg.ca, ~219 pounds, shipped to me. Then I checked Canada Post, 64 pounds to ship to Ireland. Put's it out of the realm of reasonableness.

I too am eagerly awaiting darks video!

i can't believe how late you guys are braking with full tanks of fuel. I didn't think it was possible to brake at the 150 mark coming into the end of the lap and make the chicane.

I was going to offer to purchase a G27 from Newegg.ca, ~219 pounds, shipped to me. Then I checked Canada Post, 64 pounds to ship to Ireland. Put's it out of the realm of reasonableness.

I too am eagerly awaiting darks video!

£219 sterling Ken? I can order it for 214.99 with free delivery though anyway mate. Unless you're talking Canadian dollars?

£219 sterling Ken? I can order it for 214.99 with free delivery though anyway mate. Unless you're talking Canadian dollars?

Yeah, it's 317.99 CAD on Newegg. Quick conversion to GP at 1.5 was in the ball park. I thought there might have been something else holding you back, thought I'd offer.

From hearing about trying to get Rockband parts outside of the US, I thought it might relate to the Logitech gear too :)

Yeah, it's 317.99 CAD on Newegg. Quick conversion to GP at 1.5 was in the ball park. I thought there might have been something else holding you back, thought I'd offer.

From hearing about trying to get Rockband parts outside of the US, I thought it might relate to the Logitech gear too :)

Thanks for the kind thought Ken. I've realised though that I can simply get it cheapest on ebay. Already seen a brand new one for £195 with a 2 year warranty. If I already had funds in paypal then i'd have purchased it already.

Jaysus! New? Care to share?

Well it's converted from US Dollars so you would have to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery and obviously shipping will cost around about £30-£40

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001NT9TK4/?tag=gtplanet-20

I'm hoping to order one while i'm out there and transport it with me on the plane back to the UK but if I don't i'll let you know and we can come to an arrangement about your G25 👍

Back