800 hp Electric Car

• Thread starter skip0110
  • 45 comments
Blake
How am I a ricer? I never said put big stickers on it with a fart can ahnging of the back, with neons, spinners or anything like that on it. I just said make it look half decent first. That things styling is :yuck:

Good god, I'd actually think that would be the Official racing version of that car.

That car as a racer. Oh my. Be so funny if that was racing the Audi R8 around Nurburgring. :lol: :lol: :lol:

skip0110
I betcha it's geared to kill that torque, so it has some grunt at higher speeds.
Yeah I think it is, they said it can reach 370kmh and they said in good conditions it could reach 400 so I'd have to agree with yuo there.

How am I a ricer? I never said put big stickers on it with a fart can ahnging of the back, with neons, spinners or anything like that on it. I just said make it look half decent first. That things styling is
It was a bad joke directed at your 'you need SOME style before power' comment.

Eliica website

Lots more information there then what the preview has to offer.
I found that earlier but didn't post it because I can't understand Japanese, or the icons IE is throwing at me.

Azuremen
Hrm.. .HP outta electric motors... odd.

Most electric motors generate poo for HP, since all their torque is at low low RPM.. like 100 RPM.

I've talked with the guy that has designed and patented a 1000 FT/lbs of torque electric two seater. Its funny looking, but well, it runs 12's at the 1/4... mostly cause of adhesion issues...

Whats the torque being produced by that car?? Thats what electric motors are good at...

HP out of electric motors isn't odd in any sense. HP is just an equation. As for you comment about torque, don't speak unless you ACTUALLY know what your saying. Electric motors create 0 torque at 0 rpm, at 1-max rpm they create maximum torque.

Just a quick torque question (just making small torque:))- do engine create more torque in reverse?

ultrabeat
Just a quick torque question (just making small torque:))- do engine create more torque in reverse?
Nope...engine torque is independent of the transmission. But often reverse is geared lower (higher numerically) than 1st gear, so that give you better torque multiplication at the wheels. So thats why it's easier to smoke the tires backwards than forwards.

Back