800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

  • Thread starter Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
  • 46,665 views
For anyone suffering from quiet races there is full grids here tonight
with tagged drivers from various communities

Great 👍
 
Going for a spin at :00

EDIT:
Man, two mistakes in thesame corner. :dunce: Too heavy on the throttle I guess. But that was some good racing! :)

EDIT 2: I'm going off now, thx for the racing guys! 👍
 
Last edited:
HSR was re-born tonight! Thanks to crazy_torise, Blagger_man, M5doc, roomboter, sejtur and anyone else I forgot for the awesome races!
 
For anyone suffering from quiet races there is full grids here tonight
with tagged drivers from various communities

Great 👍

How many were in the biggest grid, please?
 
How many were in the biggest grid, please?

Think the grids were mostly 12 there was one with 11 S2000s 👍

Great racing tonight from everyone GTP GT5net GT5 GTHQ GTRP
and all the untagged guys :cheers:

Best nights racing Ive had in ages :)
 
HSR has indeed been reborn. Some great racing out there tonight. Theres to many to even try to remember but they were from all different tags 👍 Nice to see a good mix. Until tomorrow :cheers:
 
I stayed with a Tuned Vette in a Tuned 111R. Never had a chance at winning but sure was fun.
 
me :D

In at 20 👍
 
Yay, won my first HSR race! :)
Good racing so far, from everybody. Last races sometimes were 6-car battles. Really nice. 👍

EDIT: Last race for me now, this evening.
 
Thanks for the great racing once again :cheers: Until the next time 👍
 
Decided to start a new game which I regret, I could have to get some money quicker cause right now I'm still on the B class (and I'm on vacation right now too :().
 
Anyone for some HSR now ? 👍

Heres my hotlap in the S2000
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Been a few days back when I had a fine race with an UK chap on HSR.
And finally found some time for a few races today.
Some 8 to 12 grid races with a good mix of tagged and non tagged drivers.
Sorry for my noob style driving, didn't do much racing online lately and it shows...
Had some fun though, hope I didn't messed up anyones race there

Bryan
 
who is racing here tonight? i will be in round 8 GMT
 
Should be there around the same time as roomboter

Edit: just been on and there's a lot of punters on there today, some disgraceful driving!
 
Last edited:
Should be there around the same time as roomboter

Edit: just been on and there's a lot of punters on there today, some disgraceful driving!


i hope they are gone by the time i get online

see ya a bit later
 
Great action going on right now. Seen only few GTP members so far, but it doesn't mean we are moving slowly! :sly:
 
Some of use are slower, but still have fun! I know i will not win with my Viper, but if i get a good draft i just about stay with anyone!!!:sly:👍
 
Im a bit confused about this post, didnt they end the 800 pp high speed ring race (expert) last month and replace it with some lower pp races?
 
Im a bit confused about this post, didnt they end the 800 pp high speed ring race (expert) last month and replace it with some lower pp races?

Correct but if you look at the date of the last post before yours you can guess why
 
i had some awesome races last weekend here with a couple of friends. took my amuse out of the garage and changes my tiers from R3 to S3, to get it on 700PP.
 
Yes I did this one a couple of times now with the GTLM. I just had two back to back great one-on-one races. I won one of them, but I have to work on my race-pace, it's not good enough.
 
Yes I did this one a couple of times now with the GTLM. I just had two back to back great one-on-one races. I won one of them, but I have to work on my race-pace, it's not good enough.

What are your lap times?
 
My lap times without mistakes are around the 1:08.4/1:08.5. On R1 tires.

That are pretty nice laptimes, that was probably done with the GTLM. I used the Amuse on S3 and did 1:09:049 . i will try the R1's, let's see what times i can run those tiers
 
Back