80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,570 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Audi guys, all of a sudden, driving like jerks?
 
Thumps up to the #3 driver for bringing it in with an broken front wheel
 
Rebellion~~
 
Safety car is coming out!
 
you know them people that went to bed becuase audi had this 1 2 3 4 in the bag?.....they might be disapointed when they wake up and see the results

I'm so glad I got up 2 hours ago. I managed to time it by getting 6 hours sleep when NOTHING changed. :sly:
 
2.45 to go. Stopwatch ready. Go!
Make that 26 record fade away!
 
A spectator should try to nick the Audi bumper lying at the side and sell it on Ebay :lol:.
 
That should put the rebellion on 4th place.
 
Good Morning!

Wasn't this supposed to be a no open wheel race? Audi's are cheating :)
 
This is such a shocking twist.

Let's see who emerges as the victor, MMMMM? :trouble:
 
Lol at the marshall dragging the light (?) by the cable :D
 
Mcnish ran his own body work over. Where's he from? It's near where I live but cannot remember.
 
I think Dr. Ulrich should really issue a Pace down command for all cars, that is once they are all back on track.
 
LOLA-TOYOTA INTO 4TH!

Now for 3rd :D
 
If only the Toyota TS030's managed to survive towards the end, that way they would've concealed a podium win. Oh well.
 
It's all gone Pete Tong for Audis #2 and #3.:dunce:
 
obsessive rules
Mcnish ran his own body work over. Where's he from? It's near where I live but cannot remember.

Scotland (?)
 
By the way, does anyone know if speedtv.com's live stream will be showing the race again? It's been stuck on the #74 Corvette pit box for ages since I got up!
 
obsessive rules
Mcnish ran his own body work over. Where's he from? It's near where I live but cannot remember.

Scotland? :dunce:
 
I think Dr. Ulrich should really issue a Pace down command for all cars, that is once they are all back on track.

Like B-Spec Bobs, when they're too cool they begin making stupid mistakes... 👎.
 
Just look at how fast the Audi mechanics are screwing those wwrecks back together O.o
 
A spectator should try to nick the Audi bumper lying at the side and sell it on Ebay :lol:.

I've tryied this before with a wheel rim and the marshalls aren't very keen on it, in fact they repeated the words ''forbidden'' to me as i'm guessing it was the only english word he knew lol
 
Fact: Something big happens in the race, skip the next 2 pages in this thread. :lol:

Think of it as a way of testing your typing speed. Give it a try next time :sly:

And I was just reading this when the McNish car went into the wall.
 
One hybrid, one diesel and one patrol powered car on the podium would be nice :D
 
Unlucky Audi. So much drama in the last couple of hours. This is a great race!
 
McNish's repair looks almost done. Gene will apparently take more time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back