80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,565 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crosses for the #4... Audi mechanics working some magic there :lol:
 
Aaaarrhhh ! My feed just crashed !!!
Any good feeds to share guys ?
 
That was quick, now they're pretty much back to where they were before Fassler's incident, I really don't know if he'll be able to catch #1 again.

Intense. Just don't go off again Allan!
 
#3 has the nose back on and lights on...

Getting ready to leave the pits, and off he goes.
 
Front end is being placed on the #3 and it's out again!
 
#3 is done! World record!
10 minutes...
 
Audi #3 is back!
 
#3 going out!
 
Even unluckier Toyota because they don't have a car to capitalize the situation. :)

Yeah, would've been a better race if they were still in :grumpy:
 
#3 back after 10 minutes. Wow!
 
Would be a good laugh tho, everyother race fan there would be super jealous :)

I would definately try to get away with it. Would be awesome to hang a R18 bumper above your doorstep. :)
 
Nissan should've asked the Audi crew to have a look at the Delta Wing earlier, really :lol:
 
Wardy 944
Yeah true, but in all honesty did you expect a different result?

I was when Toyota was like lightning back at the beginning of the race.
 
And the team, after the car leaves, leaves everything clean and tidy in a matter of seconds :lol:.

I can't see why they're holding Gene in the pits... :confused:
 
Luminis
Nissan should've asked the Audi crew to have a look at the Delta Wing earlier, really :lol:

The eureka moment -_-
 
And the team, after the car leaves, leaves everything clean and tidy in a matter of seconds :lol:.

I can't see why they're holding Gene in the pits... :confused:
Probably so that Dr. Urlich can walk up to him and punch him in the face.
 
And the team, after the car leaves, leaves everything clean and tidy in a matter of seconds :lol:.

I can't see why they're holding Gene in the pits... :confused:


Because Safety Car
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back