80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,561 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they'll be out in just 7-8 minutes.
Too bad for the Rebellion Toyota.
 
By the way, does anyone know if speedtv.com's live stream will be showing the race again? It's been stuck on the #74 Corvette pit box for ages since I got up!

Try refreshing the page. They got the feed on car #73 up right now.
 
#2 back out, a lap back from where it would've been. Great pit work there 👍
 
Dumfries! That's it!

Any way. Look on the team it says hes in on Wikipedia. TOYOTA :3
 
#2 on track again...
 
Suddenly I regret having my email notifications set to every single post :(
 
TypeRDC5
I've tryied this before with a wheel rim and the marshalls aren't very keen on it, in fact they repeated the words ''forbidden'' to me as i'm guessing it was the only english word he knew lol

The Eurosport (Czech) commentator has been a photographer and he just said that marshalls often keep the bits to themselves actually :D
 
#2 back in the track. Like new and repaired in record time!
 
AUDI​
doublefacepalm.jpg
 
Wow, #2 took 4 minutes to repair!
 
Incredible.
These guys are magicians !
 
Stupid Allan McNish... :-(
 
Audi's pit crew's really insane. 1-2-3 for Audi is still feasible, I'd say, as is a distance record.
 
Well it's a safety car I guess, I think Rebellion can get close... or not. :lol:
 
I've tryied this before with a wheel rim and the marshalls aren't very keen on it, in fact they repeated the words ''forbidden'' to me as i'm guessing it was the only english word he knew lol

Might be an awkward situation trying to sneak a front bumper from an Audi out of Le Sarthe. :D
 
Try refreshing the page. They got the feed on car #73 up right now.

Yeah Ive got that, but they had the whole race feed on + commentary before I went to bed
 
Man they repaired that car so quickly, it's almost unfair.
 
Take a look at this paradox:

How to beat Audi: remove outside competition #lm24 #24lm @lendurancelive

:lol::lol::lol:
 
Unlucky Audi. So much drama in the last couple of hours. This is a great race!

Even unluckier Toyota because they don't have a car to capitalize the situation. :)
 
# 23 and #42 in the same lap.
GTA battle when the safety car is gone :p
 
Oh Toyota in f1 :| false alarm.
 
Might be an awkward situation trying to sneak a front bumper from an Audi out of Le Sarthe. :D

Would be a good laugh tho, everyother race fan there would be super jealous :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back