80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,571 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
SC in after this lap
 
Well, the sun has risen where I live. I survived the night.
 
Gene's two laps behind the Lola, now.

Interesting interview with the Porsche race director on German Eurosport, by the way. Sounds like Porsche's not going to pull any punches when they're entering LMP1, and neither will Audi. So, some serious competition despite them both being part of the VW Group. Good to hear, really.
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it the lack of sleep or this thread is getting funnier by the minute?

It's probably a combination of both.
 
The race director sounds like this: Comrade, de zefety kar wiel piet dies lappe
 
CarBastard
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it the lack of sleep or this thread is getting funnier by the minute?

Probably. Then again I have slept and it's still funny.
 
McNish just needs to say hello to the barrier after passing a Ferrari.
Force of habbit :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Ferrari's always causing trouble for LMP1 cars...

Audi and Toyota will be on a witch hunt after this.
 
Last edited:
Finally the Safety Car is in this lap. Quick coffee stop and back for the restart :dopey:
 
Gene's two laps behind the Lola, now.

Interesting interview with the Porsche race director on German Eurosport, by the way. Sounds like Porsche's not going to pull any punches when they're entering LMP1, and neither will Audi. So, some serious competition despite them both being part of the VW Group. Good to hear, really.

Hard to know who I'd be rooting for...

Hmm, I think I'll stay traditional: Let the best man win...MOST LIKELY AUDI! :D
 
Luminis
Gene's two laps behind the Lola, now.

Interesting interview with the Porsche race director on German Eurosport, by the way. Sounds like Porsche's not going to pull any punches when they're entering LMP1, and neither will Audi. So, some serious competition despite them both being part of the VW Group. Good to hear, really.

Toyota v Audi v Porsche. Can't wait.
 
GO Lola rebellion-TOYOTA powered P1!! Be third place please. :)
 
As soon as they pass the finish line....bed. :crazy:
 
So compared to last year, how do you guys think this year's Le Mans has went (so far)?
 
Is the leading Audi still set for a new distance record?
 
gah, my friends are stuffing the chat up while I'm watching LM24 and whipping up an image for my bestie. :lol:
 
Didn't they said the SC would get back to the pits this lap? :confused:
 
TankAss95
So compared to last year, how do you guys think this year's Le Mans has went (so far)?

It was a car crash, literally.
 
Hard to know who I'd be rooting for...

Hmm, I think I'll stay traditional: Let the best man win...MOST LIKELY AUDI! :D
I'm currently rooting for Audi, but my priority order would be:

  1. Porsche
  2. BMW
  3. Audi
So, yeah, I'll be rooting for Porsche. They'll probably suffer the same fate as Toyota in their first year, but still. I'll be happy either way :lol: On the other hand... Winingest brand ever, so, who knows...
 
So compared to last year, how do you guys think this year's Le Mans has went (so far)?

Considering that last year ended with a very small distance between Audi and peugeot, I'd say last year's race was best. This year was really interesting up until the crash.
 
Toyota v Audi v Porsche. Can't wait.

The one-timer, the new champion, and the veteran. That combined with the new regulations should make things very interesting.
 
So compared to last year, how do you guys think this year's Le Mans has went (so far)?

Not as exciting, definitely. It was definitely more entertaining last year, specially with all the Audi drama. Audi definitely needs some competition for the race to stay interesting. Also, last year had more variety in terms of GT contestants.
 
Here's my viewing set up btw.

Have everything on mute, with RLM in the background:

ilyYn9IS49qE5.png
 
Peuget won't be back before 2016
 
why are audi not in F1??
 
So compared to last year, how do you guys think this year's Le Mans has went (so far)?

Bad really. No proper rivals to out-pace the Audi's and there's plenty of dramas for both of the manufacturers.
 
GREEN FLAG LET'S GO

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back