80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
And congrats to #51 Ferrari and #50 Corvette.
 
Thanks to everyone on this thread for making a great (and sometimes hilarious) 24hr companion!
 
Congratulations Audi!! You've made history with a hybrid.

Thanks for the awesome company guys, great fun. 👍
 
Good race, enjoyed it thoroughly.
 
Well what a moment. As familiar as it is now, it's still cool to see.
 
Anyone want to do some online laps on Le Sarthe in GT5 to let it all sink in later today?
 
Congratulations to Audi for the win. Only another year until we get to see Toyota and Audi battle again (hopefully with the Toyotas lasting the whole 24 hours).

And to the TV director, why u no show GT battle.
 
Hopefully Toyota can be more reliable and more competitive next year. This time with 3 works TS030's!! :)

What a 24 hour endurance race!!
 
Well done to Fisichella at Ferrari :cheers:
 
Disappointing as far as P1 was concerned, but good race, and good thread guys 👍
 
Just woke up to see the last 5 minutes and audi parade lap. Glad it was Lotterer who won and also very glad to see #51 win.
 
Audi'll be doing all electric before you know it!

Never mind range issues, at least they can keep running and win!
 
The Rebellion is in 4th isn't it?

Ok, the timing and scoring on my end is funky then because thats what I saw.
 
Anyone want to do some online laps on Le Sarthe in GT5 to let it all sink in later today?

I have 36 laps of Le Mans in the World Sportscar Championship tonight...
 
The pit crew kept Audi in the race, very much a team result
 
Last edited:
Anyone want to do some online laps on Le Sarthe in GT5 to let it all sink in later today?

Me! But I've never hosted a lobby session before so somebody will be quicker than me anyway.
 
Winner of the 24 hours of LaMans GTE-Pro class

Course-contre-la-montre-pour-AF-Corse_articlethumbnail.jpg


Proof that even a broken Ferrari is the fastest thing on the track :sly:

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist...flame away :)
 
Post a room number and I'l join. I'm free for a couple of hours 👍 :D
 
Well done every one, great results all the way around.

Now, time for me to cross the line in dreamworld, goodnight! :crazy:
 
Sometimes I hate our awesomeness. :lol:
Well, as they say, a shark's gotta swim, right? Can't go against yout own nature :lol: That's why we need Porsche at Le Mans.
 
Me! But I've never hosted a lobby session before so somebody will be quicker than me anyway.

I can host a lobby but my internet is dodgy so I'll wait for someone to pop up and host one for everyone in here with a decent connection.
 
That's a paddlin'.
 
Oh man why do I have to not be in the house and have revision to mean I can't host the lobby again!!! :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back