80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Strakka:

JK's last lap time of 3:39.464 was 5th fastest, and we're not last (55th) - so don't write us off just yet....!
 
These R18 Ultra's have no luck at all.
 
And that in the first hour, that's how fast things can go south.
 
Oh so the bottom LEDs flashing red aren't the red ring of death :sly:

At least for all but the number 4
 
Has the Nissan On Board Stream just stopped for anyone? Was on board with No.42 and it's just stopped.?
 
Two Aston's in, 'vette stays out
 
Hear the Corvette roar! (My post count is going to go way up today.)
 
Jan is mad about the Vette, and now changes are going to be done to fix the 73
 
That GT Corvette sounds like the gods!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: Heard that V8 rumble when coming out of the pits and I almost had a crisis...
 
Has the Nissan On Board Stream just stopped for anyone? Was on board with No.42 and it's just stopped.?

Its fine. Just refresh it.
 
There talken about "the" DRS zones on speed ..
 
Toyota #8 may get a stop go penalty for their earlier fuel issue. Pescarolo Dome back out.
 
They say the #16 Pesc may retire
 
#16 is probably going to be retired, just like a repeat of last year when the car was an Aston Martin.
 
Greaves has easily got the loudest of the onboard live streams. What a car to have being the loudest, too...
 
C-ZETA
Greaves has easily got the loudest of the onboard live streams. What a car to have being the loudest, too...

It's fantastic! Been on board since the start!
 
I have a 75GB limit for my internet, no late night streaming for me :nervous:

At least I'll have the tracker to keep me company.
 
I have a 75GB limit for my internet, no late night streaming for me :nervous:

At least I'll have the tracker to keep me company.

I only have 20 left... hope it gets me through night. Currently abusing my big LG TV.
 
That guy jumping the fence :lol:
 
Brave marshall on the Mulsanne.
 
And I love it. 👍

Yup, I love it too. Still, I'd like to have more variety in the GT category. BMW pl0x.

#16 is probably going to be retired, just like a repeat of last year when the car was an Aston Martin.

There's only one explanation: All the AMR One tubs are cursed, except for the one in the DeltaWing. Unbelievable how much badk luck are this guys having :guilty:.

Toyota #8 may get a stop go penalty for their earlier fuel issue. Pescarolo Dome back out.

GO DOME!!!!!!!!!! :D
g
 
Ferraris are looking strong!
 
Oh yes Eurosport. A Red Bull F1 car is related to Le Mans. 👍
 
We're an hour in, been a helluva first hour!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back