80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darran Turner in the Pits now.
 
Turner was committed.
 
McSoap
Go 458... Beat that Aston!! :D

AMR have been very entertaining so far. I'm cheering them on. Good stuff.
 
Wait 30 secs for the ad to go away and it's Gold. Been using it since start flawlessly.
Been waiting a few minutes now... Still waiting for it to go away...

Going back to vipbox... Better stream, although a bit laggy at times.
 
Hoping that Aston continues running in the ALMS for the rest of the season.. I'd love to see the Corvette vs Aston battle in person.
 
#1 Audi goes wwwhhooooooossssshhh.:lol:
 
Quick questionaire for you guys.

How are you guys and girls prepared for the race food/drink wise?

Me, I have two microwave pizzas waiting in the fridge along with 1,5l of pepsi, 0,5l of energy dring, half a bar of Toblerone chocolate and a 1l of chocolate ice cream on the freezer + my local kebab joint on my phones speeddial.

BTW, I wonder if we will be seeing the new SRT Viper GTS-R in Le Mans next year?
 
#49 Pecom car, which is P4 in LMP2, has a 30sec stop/go penalty
 
waitwhat

wtf is going on with the Eurosport stream O.o
 
PD, we know you love to put Japanese cars in GT5. Please put the TS030 on your list. Thanks. :lol:

Love that sound! :drool: Pity they didn't keep it in red instead of blue, though
 
PD, we know you love to put Japanese cars in GT5. Please put the TS030 on your list. Thanks. :lol:

Love that sound! :drool: Pity they didn't keep it in red instead of blue, though

And Deltawing and Nissan LMP's...
 
Hoping that Aston continues running in the ALMS for the rest of the season.. I'd love to see the Corvette vs Aston battle in person.

I've witnessed aston vs corvette in person before it's pure eargasm, easily the two best sounding sportscars.
 
#2 Audi to pits!!!
 
woo, Eurosport is back

#2 Audi in the pit garage.
 
Oh shirt, Audi in the garage. They're saying suspension issues.
 
How are you guys and girls prepared for the race food/drink wise?
Red Bull.... Lots of Red Bull... And some beer. ;)

Pizza and burgers standing by.

Chocolate and chips right next to me for snacks. :sly:
 
Engine cover is off on the Audi. Could be something bad but sometimes they're just checking over stuff...
 
Quick questionaire for you guys.

How are you guys and girls prepared for the race food/drink wise?

Me, I have two microwave pizzas waiting in the fridge along with 1,5l of pepsi, 0,5l of energy dring, half a bar of Toblerone chocolate and a 1l of chocolate ice cream on the freezer + my local kebab joint on my phones speeddial.

BTW, I wonder if we will be seeing the new SRT Viper GTS-R in Le Mans next year?

Haha not sure yet, Would have been an epic idea to get a Pizza but It's nearly 2am here! >_< Wish I had a local Kebab shop here in Aus! Miss UK!

Also in regards to the Viper. It's unconfirmed as the Engine Spec is far too high for that Racing Pro Class so there isn't really anyway to reduce the output without reducing the performance dramtically something i doint Dodge would be willing to do. Same reason why the Ford GT's are not in the same Series currently if I do seem correct...
 
scaled.php
 
#3 Audi goes wwwhhooooooossssshhh! :)
 
Couldn't watch for 2 hours, what have I missed?
 
Yellow at MP #96.
 
"Yellow flag at MP 96"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back