80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,555 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audi got this one in the bag but I'd love to be proved wrong by one of the Toyotas 👍
 
Fido_le_muet
Audi got this one in the bag but I'd love to be proved wrong by one of the Toyotas 👍

Toyota seems to be slowly catching up...
 
I see Pescarolo AMR -One on track :D
 
Toyota currently in 2nd. Going to enjoy it as long as it lasts:

600-awww-yeah-guy_thumb.jpg
 
Norma had a brake fire something...
 
#16 is 30 laps down, You've got 21 hours to go!

EDIT: Onboard with Toyota again, I never get over that sound!
 
GT Academy Graduates update :

18th (8th in P2) #42 Greaves Motorsport (M.Brundle, A.Brundle, Ordonez)
20th (10th in P2) #23 Signatech Nissan (Mailleux, Lombard, Tresson)

​
 
How could i forget about the lambo!! it was also running the same year i went to le mans.

Well remembered! great sound from that beast!

Yeah it's a pity that there's no lambo, always been my favorite manufacturer, altough they didn't do to well at le mans. If I recall there was running a JLOC Lambo (Japanese Lambo owners club) at le mans
 
Dr. Ullrich seemed pretty relaxed. Good save on his part, too: "There was a big piece of, umm ... pickup. " Lol.
 
uMadson?
Go Toyota!

I hope our enthusiasm for Toyota will somehow how affect their performance.this is maybe wishful thinking though :lol:.
race'emhard
#16 is 30 laps down, You've got 21 hours to go!

Underdog=Badass
 
Toyota 2-3 and my compatriot Vilander's #51 leading GT PRO (Bruni in the car right now).

Looking good! Might walk across the street for a pizza before the GT PRO battle heats up again.
 
Toyota's in 2nd and 3rd... Go Toyota!!! :D
 
If this build-up of rubber is going to be a problem in the future for this race for Audi, it may well play in the hands of Toyota seeing these rubber build-ups take a lap for them to remove before that car is back out again.
 
If I recall there was running a JLOC Lambo (Japanese Lambo owners club) at le mans

It always seemed like they ran a few laps then calling it a day.
 
Will you guys be staying up watching Le Mans tonight?
 
Oh what a great sound of the red Porsche going down Mulsanne.... :drool:
 
http://live.lemans-tv.com/, on the right of the streaming, you've got options and can choose different channels, channel 8 is Signatech : GT Ac' Jordan Tresson !

:cheers:
 
Will you guys be staying up watching Le Mans tonight?

I won't stay up the whole night.
I'll go to bed around 1am I think. and I'll be up around 9am.
Not as hardcore as many others :lol:
 
OK8
Toyota 2-3 and my compatriot Vilander's #51 leading GT PRO (Bruni in the car right now).

Looking good! Might walk across the street for a pizza before the GT PRO battle heats up again.


Are you in the Le Mans yourself or just in Helsinki?
 
Will you guys be staying up watching Le Mans tonight?

Going out on the town but got some supplies for when i get back and gona try and watch as much as i can from there on.
Love the night hours at le mans!!
 
Car 42 is 5th in class.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back