80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,537 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick lobby poll who do what to win Audi or Toyota?


Toyota for me, its an underdog thing.
 
What happened to Rampageturke2's stream? It's currently down?
 
Couldn't watch for 2 hours, what have I missed?

Audis e-tron leading.
Pescarolos spent most of the first hours in the pits.
Great great battle between the #74 Corvette & the #97 Aston.
 
Couldn't watch for 2 hours, what have I missed?

A truly awesome GT battle between Corvette and Aston Martin is the main talking point so far.

EDIT: #74 Corvette in the pits.
 
A quick lobby poll who do what to win Audi or Toyota?

Toyota for me.

also lol Eurosport. "A lot have been asking 'Where is the Deltawing?' so here is the Deltawing, it is still running" :lol:
 
Deltawing passed one of the 458's and pulling away. :D
 
#51 Ferrari leading the GTE Pro. Did the Corvette pit in?
 
OAK 1-2 in LMP2.
 
A quick lobby poll who do what to win Audi or Toyota?

Toyota! They deserve it! I love the way they've been able to put a Team, Car, Drivers in a short space of a couple of months to be ready racing and doing very well on the Debut practically! Audi don't seem to be as On it as I thought they'd be...
 
Speed TV: "Road America, the American Nurburgring."

You have to be kidding
 
A quick lobby poll who do what to win Audi or Toyota?

I'm and Audi fan and want them to win but i'm wishing Toyota well and hope they put up a good fight.
 
Audi e-tron No 2 was due to rubber stuck in rear suspension
 
If Audi does win, I hope it's the #2 Audi makes the top. Maybe I'm biased because I myself am Scottish, but I'd love McNish to do well this year after the unfortunate occurance last year.
 
i bet audi will win
 
Speed TV: "Road America, the American Nurburgring."

VIR > Road America, not taking anything away from Road America though, I'm just saying.
 
Quick questionaire for you guys.

How are you guys and girls prepared for the race food/drink wise?

Me, I have two microwave pizzas waiting in the fridge along with 1,5l of pepsi, 0,5l of energy dring, half a bar of Toblerone chocolate and a 1l of chocolate ice cream on the freezer + my local kebab joint on my phones speeddial.

BTW, I wonder if we will be seeing the new SRT Viper GTS-R in Le Mans next year?

A freezer full of food, a bottle of malt whiskey and 20 bottles of Kopparberg fruit cider.
 
The issue with the #2 Audi was a rubber pickup that has collected in the dampers. Estimated weight of 2kg! They're now back out on the track...

EDIT: Tree'd again. I hate this internet.
 
Speed TV: "Road America, the American Nurburgring."

You have to be kidding

Its always been called that. not quite shure why , i live an hour from it.
 
Think Audi will win... But hoping Toyota will do well... :)
 
Audi e-tron No 2 was due to rubber stuck in rear suspension

The issue with the #2 Audi was a rubber pickup that has collected in the dampers. Estimated weight of 2kg! They're now back out on the track...

Tree'd again :p
 
#35 in the pits

#17 in the garage

#3 into the pits
 
#3 Audi pitting...

EDIT: Tree'd!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back