80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,546 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Buemi! Get that guy!
 
Traffic is really messing up with #8 Toyota. I wish we have no LMP Vs. GT incidents this year.
 
#97 Aston Martin retook the lead in GT !
 
#8 Toyota is around 1 minute behind the leasing Audi. #7 Toyota is quite closely following #8.

Sun will be going down soon. As last year has shown us, anything can happen at Le Mans. Especially at night.
 
scaled.php
 
i hope the deltawing will be dlc
 
Here's my desktop, since a few members are posting theirs:

12taskscreen.png
 
Starchaser
i hope the deltawing will be dlc

Me too, but I'm not sure if it would be any good with the GT5 physics.
 
Sun will be going down soon. As last year has shown us, anything can happen at Le Mans. Especially at night.

They mostly come at night... Mostly. :nervous:
Am I the only one who thinks the Audi R18 hybrid sounds worse than an I-Miev going in reverse?
 
Is it weird that I actually would like a fuel shower? :lol:

...yes... :sick:

also I have a feeling that the record of the most laps done in the entire race will be broken.
 
Toyota's running in formation now
 
Toyota manager to Race Control??!!
 
The Toyotas are now just 7 secs behind damn! While the next Audi is falling behind more!
 
...yes... :sick:

also I have a feeling that the record of the most laps done in the entire race will be broken.

I also feel they'll break a distance record. On 2010 I think the R15+ broke the distance record, and in 2011 this couldn't be done because of the multiple hours of general yellow flag. Maybe this year it can be done if they keep the pace and no major incidents happen.
 
This is starting to get good, gotta go fir a few hours, have fun guys. I'll catch up with the race later.
 
Anyone else is having problems with the official feed? The timing is not showing, but most importantly when I mute the audio, it just goes to a mode of really bad quality and not muted :ouch:. Using firefox, and the same problem happens in explore.

Obviously I'm using http://thomasbaekdal.com/mini-sites/lemans2012/ for timing, and follow the feed from audi, with rlm as audio. But would like to follow the TV/main-feed :( (I so want to see the closeness of 1-2-3 right now! :( )
 
TS030 sound :drool:
 
Team Toyota getting racy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back