80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,548 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble for 42. Greaves boys all over car to fix it
 
Toyota cew getting ready for a pitstop.
 
Following the trend, my simple setup:

MySetup.png


With dual timing screens on my iPod & Phone too :D
 
the gap lessened by a second.

Toyota, you can do it!
 
As such a big Toyota fan, I can't say just how big my smile is right now. 6 months ago this thing barely saw track time, now they're about to overtake the dominance that has been Audi for so many years.
 
2.9 seconds between the 1st and 2nd places.
 
This is getting close.
 
nascarlemanslmp
It sounds beautiful.

It's the best sounding diesel I've ever heard. Diesels are usually to be seen but not heard... Not in this case. 👍
 
Trouble for 42. Greaves boys all over car to fix it

That's too bad for Lucas Ordonez as it was his stint.
They are now 4 laps behind the LMP2 leader. :/
 
Pitstops due for the Toyota's though.
 
Sweet baby Jesus! Toyota now +2.970 as I type this. C'mon you Silent-Angry engined beast! :D
 
Full service for #8 Toyota. Buemi out, and in goes Nakajima.

In goes Davidson, I stand corrected.
 
It's the best sounding diesel I've ever heard. Diesels are usually to be seen but not heard... Not in this case. 👍

Probably because the Toyota is petrol-powered :p

Ain't diesel gonna carry this Toyota to victory boy!
 
No. 80 has another problem. @MarcoHolzer is limping around the track trying to get the Porsche back to the garage.
 
where the hell are all the Audis? I know it's a long way to go, but Toyota might give Audi a lot of trouble if this keeps on.
 
Davidson behind the wheel, good or bad?
 
Davidson behind the wheel, good or bad?

Should be good. Didn't Davidson set the lap record (3:19) in the 908 a few years back?
 
Eurosport talking about Pescarolo needing rose-tinted visors :P
 
Davidson behind the wheel, good or bad?

Bad if he remembers any of the techniques that Oliver Quesnel taught him at Peugeot...
 
Where's the deltawing?
 
#7 pits!
 
Deltawing 51st.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back