82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,575 views
A gazillion people are twiddling with the #1.
 
I'm super hyped up, I already cried a little when I heard the Toyota retired and thought it's going to be another victory for Audi, because they were very reliable in the past, but I screamed when I heard the No. 1 car had a problem. Yuuuus!
 
Oh man, I forgot this race goes off Fox Sports for no good reason again in what, 2 hours?
 
BqKUEZ5IMAAoy0I.jpg
 
hsv
A gazillion people are twiddling with the #1.

And one of those has been cleaning the window constantly for the last 10 minutes.
 
Surprising Porsche would go for Webber, I think Hartley is the quickest in that car.
 
Oh man, gutted about the number #7 :(
 
I think the part they need to fix the #1 is still stuck somewhere up Loic Duval's rear end.
 
It's only been minutes and suddenly things are going around and around... This is going to be an exciting last 3 hours and a half! :D
 
Surprising Porsche would go for Webber, I think Hartley is the quickest in that car.
They don't stand a chance anyway. #2 Audi is too fast and too relaiable for them.
After how this race has gone you're predicting the result with 3 hours still to go? ;)
Of course now they can just relax celebrate and start thinking how to win 2015. :)
 
Also, did I hear something about #2 Audi was trying to work out a good tire strategy? Presumably those 3:20s laps were murdering the tires?
 
I still think that Audi will win ;)
 
They don't stand a chance anyway. #2 Audi is too fast and too relaiable for them.

Of course now they can just relax celebrate and start thinking how to win 2015. :)

You know, that you're talking about Porsche here, right?
 
They don't stand a chance anyway. #2 Audi is too fast and too relaiable for them.
The #1 Audi just spent about 20 minutes in the garage. What says the #2 can't?
 
They don't stand a chance anyway. #2 Audi is too fast and too relaiable for them.

Of course now they can just relax celebrate and start thinking how to win 2015. :)
I'm too hesitant to hand this to the 2 seeing how this race has gone. Didn't I say that when everybody was handing the race to the #1 car too?
 
17 mins to change a turbo?
 
hsv
The #1 Audi just spent about 20 minutes in the garage. What says the #2 can't?
It' impossible they didn't had an issue before it's a tank car, they are indistructible! :sly:
 
At the moment, of course it looks a lot like the Audi will win. But for the past couple of hours, we knew how many times the #2 had problems right? Even the #1 is having issues now.. I don't know how to predict this!
 
If Porsche win this on their first try I will be both proud for them because it's Porsche obviously, and at the same time slightly embarassed in Toyota's stead. Might as well just root for Porsche in the future to be the one to beat the Audis, because the Toyotas just keep breaking down either way. It looked so good for them after Silverstone and Spa, and the #7 was running like a dream. Meanwhile this race has been nothing but utter disaster for the #8, which was my top pick for the overall win.
 
Back