82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,586 views
I'm too hesitant to hand this to the 2 seeing how this race has gone. Didn't I say that when everybody was handing the race to the #1 car too?

Dude, I had friends on my Facebook handing it to Toyota after 8 hours.

All I said? Remember Peugeot 2010...
 
At the moment, of course it looks a lot like the Audi will win. But for the past couple of hours, we knew how many times the #2 had problems right? Even the #1 is having issues now.. I don't know how to predict this!

It's easy to predict, bet you money on the dark side, root for Porsche my son :lol:
 
Absolutely. And didn't the #2 have issues earlier in the night?
They're all balanced on a knife edge. Anybody vaguely near the front could end up winning.
 
Still a long way to go.

#1 4 laps down now so lost 5 laps with the issue.
 
A 919 winning would be a bit of an outrage, no? :lol:

"Yeah, we're back, let's see what we can do... Oh, we're pretty good at winning, it seems. Nice."
 
Dude, I had friends on my Facebook handing it to Toyota after 8 hours.

All I said? Remember Peugeot 2010...
I think a lot of people drank through that one... Though I didn't (go Audi) lol
 
A 919 winning would be a bit of an outrage, no? :lol:

"Yeah, we're back, let's see what we can do... Oh, we're pretty good at winning, it seems. Nice."

It would be hilarious actually :lol:
 
Lotterer still taking a few seconds out of leading Porsche each lap.

At this rate the Audi should win easily barring any mechanical issues.
 
Audi 4 seconds a lap quicker.

I really hope Porsche can find some speed.
 
Lotterer still taking a few seconds out of leading Porsche each lap.

At this rate the Audi should win easily barring any mechanical issues.

There's the key quote! :nervous:
 
A 919 winning would be a bit of an outrage, no? :lol:

"Yeah, we're back, let's see what we can do... Oh, we're pretty good at winning, it seems. Nice."
Impossible.

#2 Audi is so fast and reliabale. They didn't had any major issue.

So far. :mischievous:
 
#14 had an issue just now, was slow out Mulsanne Corner.
 
Anyone wanna join me in a little voodoo session? I'll be vexing the #51 and #92

Oh, and a Ferrari getting punished for causing a collision? How long has it's been since the last bit of Ferrari bashing?
 
All I said? Remember Peugeot 2010...

I was a die hard Peugeot supporter and when the Matmut Entry pulled off in between Daytona and Arnauge, I was literally crying.

I would love to see Porsche #20 win. I think Brendon Hartley is a massive talent and more than deserves the win.
 
I was a die hard Peugeot supporter and when the Matmut Entry pulled off in between Daytona and Arnauge, I was literally crying.

I would love to see Porsche #20 win. I think Brendon Hartley is a massive talent and more than deserves the win.

To be honest, I'm kinda anyone-but-Audi in the Prototype ranks, just for interest reasons. And yeah that year was unbelievable, I almost enjoyed Audi winning that as wasn't that the year Davidson wrecked the lead Corvette and blamed him for the wreck? As a Corvette fan that got my back up.
 
Look at Sebastian Buemi can we se him up on podium today? This race is getting exciting. Lets hope Porsche can win but I wouldn't count on it with Audis being fast.
 
Impossible.

#2 Audi is so fast and reliabale. They didn't had any major issue.

So far. :mischievous:
Except that the #2 already had the same issue as the #1 did. That's why the #1 was in front of the #2 in the first place.

And Lotterer sure is pushing the car hard.
 
I was a die hard Peugeot supporter and when the Matmut Entry pulled off in between Daytona and Arnauge, I was literally crying.

I would love to see Porsche #20 win. I think Brendon Hartley is a massive talent and more than deserves the win.
If he was in Daytona he was a bit lost my friend, lol ;)
 
Wait.. I just realised my EuroSport coverage is dalyed by 2-3 minutes.. Ugghh!!
 
Back