82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,575 views
Is there any GTAcademy driver's out on the track now ?

Probably not, I think they're all in the ZEOD which is long gone and the G-Driver Ligier which Brundle is driving (with big car problems).
 
GTE Am leader stopped. Now going.
 
Webber has to be one of the unluckiest racing drivers in history.
Really quick and talented guy but it seems that all of his cars always fail him :(
 
NO NO NON ONO NO NO NO NO!
 
BTW, this means that Toyota will move up to third if nothing happens to either it or Porsche.
 
How is Lotterer doing 5 stints?

Surely he's gone over the time limit.
 
On the plus side, this should mean that Toyota can get up to 3rd.
Rob Leupen is at the German Eurosport commentators booth and he said that they can't really celebrate that.
Toyota considers three cars for 2015 by the way.
 
PB for Tincknell, Gommendy fast, top 3 covered by 7 seconds.
 

rumkfWW.gif
 
Where's the ZEOD nissan prototype? Is it long gone?
 
Phewww...Poulsen man! Dinnit give us a heart attack!

I am still praying Toyota can finish well anarl.
 
Ok, I did kinda say that I wanted #2 of Lotterer, Treluyer and Fassler to win, but the #7 Toyota retired and the #20 Porsche in trouble.... This is NOT what I wanted. This was shaping up to be another Truth in 24-worthy race...
 
How is Lotterer doing 5 stints?

Surely he's gone over the time limit.
The stints are about 45 minutes so 5 stints comes to 3 hours and 45 minutes, just about within the time limits.
 
I almost dropped my biscuits when I saw the #95 Aston stopped.. Gaahh!
 
Damnit cameras stop focusing on the godly Audis! We've got a scrap going on in LMP2!
 
Poulsen and Ruberti OUT! YEEEESSSSSS. Cousin 6th in GTE Am.

Edit: Poulsen back out. ggrrrrr
 
5 seconds between top 3 in P2!
 
So it was a misfire with the Porsche #20?
 
Yeah but how come he's doing 5 only now. I guess it's because of his pace earlier.
 
Where's the ZEOD nissan prototype? Is it long gone?

Yes, long gone. Gearbox input shaft 'sploded.
 
Back