82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,576 views
Lotterer stays in!
 
So next time driver+ tires, to stay in the lead they need to gain about 30s in this stint.
 
Have you ever called him at an inconvenient time to ask him if he wants to go bowling?

Didn't get it, my bad. But umm no. I always think about asking him a lot of things about cars. Real cars settings, and GT settings. I have a lot to ask, and I feel like my questions will never end. So I just ask him about 3-5 qustions whenever I see him lol. Which isn't a lot. Maybe 3-5 times a year. He races all year round. Porsche cup races, all of middle-east championship, and some of the international races, not all of them. All 24hr races. Some ADAC.
 
Maybe he's doing a short stint now because 5 isn't possible because of the time limits I believe.

Yhupp, he's definitely doing a short 4th stint now. 5th is not possible anymore... They're stretching it to the furthest!
 
Webber cut that time in half.. now only 28 seconds behind.
 
Also, gap down to just 4 seconds between p2 and p3 in LMP2!
 
Audi has a 28 second lead following their stop.
 
#20 going slow, that was what Porsche was fighting with.
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the 20!!!!!!11111

Didn't get it, my bad. But umm no.
It was a GTAIV joke.
 
Porsche are out :(
 
#20 has gone!
 
darthnoooooo.jpg
 
If the #20 Porsche didn't have major problems before it does now.
 
Back