82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,575 views
Actually no. I'm gonna watch AMR annex some italians for a few minutes.
 
And now the gap between the AF Corse Ferrari and Aston has gone down to 3 seconds.. Looks like a battle might be on soon! :D
 
Looks like # 51 Ferrari over stinted their tires because Aston has popped up on them in no time.
 
#97 leads?!
 
Kazuki Nakajima seems to be getting ready for a driver change?
 
Right, on that note, i'm off to bed happy. Night folks.
 
Does anyone have an online stream of the 24 hours of Le Mans with the Fox Sports feed and not the Eurosport feed, also not the Fox Sports Go site I don't have FS2 so that site is no help
 
We are getting pretty close to 5 in the morning at the track, anyone know when le sunrise happens?
 
So far so good, Romain hasn't had to test the strength of the Porsche Hood like he did with the Audi.
 
Has the #51 Ferrari or #97 Aston taken new brakes yet?
 
Even the Official Ticker only mentioned about the Corvette being the only one who have changed their brakes...
 
Audi leads Le Mans, SHOCKER!
 
Just before I go to sleep...#7 Toyota off track, Audi takes the lead!

Dammit Le Mans, let me go to bed. :lol:
 
I need the #73 Corvette to get back on the lead lap. I'm looking at you Ferrari for some help with a full course caution :p
 
Now that was unpredictable! But that's Audi's style when theyre not the outright fastest: Keep the pressure on as hard as you can and wait for a mistake, then soldier on.

I'm curious about what the hell happened with #7.
 
Well like I said, its not over yet. Surprisingly it didn't take a safety car to happen, but it happened. The Audi Is now in the fight again.



Edit: Anyone else lacking sound from the 24 Hour Dailymotion livestream?
 
🤬

Was #7 abducted or what? Where is it? What happened? :nervous:
 
Back