82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,575 views
Well its over yet again for Toyota. This race will never go their way.

Very unfortunate. Honestly I never believed they would make it. Time to bring out the old saying! "Maybe next year!"
 
Well the 8 car is more than 10 laps down..........

Hey stranger things have happened before. Yeah, it's unlikely for it to happen, but you can never know.

I can imagine the Toyota garage to be demoralized heavily though. :indiff:
 
A very blurry replay might prove what @Downhill Dino just said. Still speculation but that seemed to be alight.
 
Well the 8 car is more than 10 laps down..........

Is this your first time watching this race? Because I've seen cars worse off come back.

It's over in terms of going for the overall win. Way too much has to happen to put Toyota back in it.

Yes because you can say this with absolution how?
 
Quite surprised at the lack of a TV camera looking at #7. 👎
 
Is this your first time watching this race? Because I've seen cars worse off come back.
Races are unpredictable, and this one is certainly no exception! But I don't share your optimistic viewpoint either. I think Toyota has had it.
 
:lol:

#74 having to change a door in the pits!
 
The #7 appeared on the left, just exit of Arnage.. And it was on fire!
 
The sun is about to rise.
 
#74 Corvette in for routine pit.... Aaaand changing a door :crazy: Corvette pits have done them in.
 
XS
Races are unpredictable, and this one is certainly no exception! But I don't share your optimistic viewpoint either. I think Toyota has had it.

Like I said we'll see, it's a bit annoying that you guys seem to know something tons of engineers don't before they even get the car back. Can I get bets for the upcoming world cup games, I need some extra money.
 
Nobody's feed having any non-speculative info on #7? I'm worried about that guy now...here's hoping he was able to get out of the car in time and put out the fire 👍.
 
Is this your first time watching this race? Because I've seen cars worse off come back.


While I agree, I just don't see it happening this time. Toyota is done, the 7 I'm pretty convinced isn't going anywhere and the 8 is simply not fast enough to make up anytime and its pretty much out of time. Their would have to be a massive accidents to the other cars in order for that to happen.
 
Odds of a non-German winning overall is about 1% now.
 
On FS2 from a Porsche GTE in-car cam, they showed a short clip where the #7 was being pushed by marshals.

Come on Aston Martin! :D
 
Odds of a non-German winning overall is about 1% now.

Hopefully, the car that does win has Wolfsburg's Stuttgart's crest on the nose.
 
If any Audi wins, I would prefer it to be the 2 over the 1.
 
Like I said we'll see, it's a bit annoying that you guys seem to know something tons of engineers don't before they even get the car back. Can I get bets for the upcoming world cup games, I need some extra money.
You're being optimistic, I'm being pessimistic. Apples and oranges. I certainly hope the Toyota comes back!! And I certainly think a lot can happen in the 9 1/2 hours remaining, but I'm also being pessimistic based off of past behavior Audi has shown in the final hours of LeMans. If nothing changes (no breakdowns or crashes) they'll win it.
 
If something happens to that #2, then Porsche will be there to pick up the scraps.
 
Hopefully, the car that does win has Wolfsburg's crest on the nose.

Errr...you mean Stuttgart's crest? :lol:

If any Audi wins, I would prefer it to be the 2 over the 1.

Same here. I really like those guys in the #2, they're amazingly fast drivers and always show a very composed mindset.
 
This is why Audi enter three cars. They've had two problems and still have another bullet in the gun. 👍
 
Back