83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,327 views
Do we have any confirmation that Nissan will be running the rear wing at Le Mans, and if so, will it be on all of their cars? I'd expect them to do so, but stranger things have happened at sea.
 
Do we have any confirmation that Nissan will be running the rear wing at Le Mans, and if so, will it be on all of their cars? I'd expect them to do so, but stranger things have happened at sea.

I believe it has been said that whilst Nissan wanted the car to be wingless originally, and it can be, drivers are more confident with it on.
 
KCMG are teaming up with the D'Station Super GT squad to run the #49 Oreca 03 that currently sits on the reserve list http://www.kcmg.com.hk/?p=5247.

Looks rather nice in these colours I have to admit
CGEb0rmWIAAyggO.jpg
I thought for a split-second that the car was a ESM team car. :lol: But jokes aside, it looks rather pleasing in my eyes, and it'll be interesting to see how will this "Hybrid" (as in two different teams running the same car) team perform.
 
Another look.

Interesting that the rear wing (which originally was not going to be on the car but drivers requested it) is obviously a "add on" part - it isn't part of the car which clearly has the full rear bodywork on.
Having seen the car on day 1 of it rolling, it's had the rear wing the whole time. I assume it's separate so that it's easily changeable in an accident.
 
KCMG are teaming up with the D'Station Super GT squad to run the #49 Oreca 03 that currently sits on the reserve list http://www.kcmg.com.hk/?p=5247.

Looks rather nice in these colours I have to admit
CGEb0rmWIAAyggO.jpg
Saw this yesterday. Great to see a Kondo liveried P2.
 
Well, they ran something on Twitter a few months back inviting people to have their usernames put on a car for Le Mans, so I'm guessing it has something to do with that.
 
They should have used the purple from the 991 GT3 RS. :p
 
It's going to be a colorful P1 grid for Le Mans, no whiteouts this year.

And thank the Based Sarthe God for that, it'll be much easier to tell these cars apart. Still, I'll get a spotter guide to aid just because.
 
dsc_1389.jpg


This beauty and the retro-scheme Nissan are the standouts so far in my book. I'm hoping the Aston art car be a looker like the 2013 version was.
The 2013 Aston Martin art car was just...AWESOME. :drool:
 
I will be honest and say that I am not really a fan of the red Porsche 919. Black is my favourite followed closely by white but the red does nothing for me.
 
That's not hard.

Rolling Stone ESM Ligier.

CGLHvPbWIAAroAY.jpg

I know that much, really. But still, if not a single GTR finishes, while a ByKolles does, that'd be a bit embarassing for Nissan...

Also, that Ligier looks surprisingly bada:censored:s.
 
I want a P1 team in the next couple of years to take the plunge.
 
Worrying lack of sponsors on those Rebellions...
 
Back