83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
Worrying lack of sponsors on those Rebellions...
They're running Rallycross liveries.

REBELLION Racing’s LMP1 cars will carry the World RX logo at Le Mans 24 Hours event as part of a cross-promotional activity between World RX and its new timing partner.

I expect them to keep Arctic Velvet and Eat The Ball.

hsv
They're running Rallycross liveries.

I expect them to keep Arctic Velvet and Eat The Ball.
I remember one of the pit reporters explaining the "Eat The Ball" sponsorship last year. :lol: Football shaped buns FTW. :P

I'm laughing at that English mistake, yes; isn't that supposed to be "sneak" and not "speak"?

Also, Toyota already taking jabs at Nissan before the race has even started, the funny sods. :lol:
By showing their car without a wing even though the Nissan has had one the whole time?

By showing their car without a wing even though the Nissan has had one the whole time?

No, I know the GT-R always had a wing, I'm just saying it's rather ironic timing considering the picture of the "R92CP hommage" livery without a wing that was shown recently.

No, I know the GT-R always had a wing, I'm just saying it's rather ironic timing considering the picture of the "R92CP hommage" livery without a wing that was shown recently.
That picture is a lot older than you think. It was posted about a month ago. Well before Nissan unvieled their 'historic' livery.

Heres a nice pic of Koby next to the #1
10547920_989019967797953_6959075570645326665_o.jpg

That picture is a lot older than you think. It was posted about a month ago. Well before Nissan unvieled their 'historic' livery.

Heres a nice pic of Koby next to the #1
10547920_989019967797953_6959075570645326665_o.jpg

Noted and appreciated. 👍

Also, it's good to see Koby back, ready for racing action.

hsv
It's great to know they spend their money on paint rather than developing a remotely competent car.
I normally agree with you, but in this instance youre wrong. Did you not see the developments on the car post-Spa? They were testing new aero parts there alongside Strakka and Toyota among others.

I normally agree with you, but in this instance youre wrong. Did you not see the developments on the car post-Spa? They were testing new aero parts there alongside Strakka and Toyota among others.
Some new aero parts here and there aren't going to fix a fundamentally crap car.

I think the ByKolles is probably the best looking LMP in the WEC. White was nice enough but this new grey is pretty damn cool. The headlights are nice too.

hsv
Some new aero parts here and there aren't going to fix a fundamentally crap car.
So what should they do? Spend money trying to work with what they have or not even bother? Thats probably their only options, for now. A new chassis is off the table. If it isnt too much to purchase its definitely too late.

Back