85th Running Of The 24 Hours Of Le Mans, 17-18 June 2017Sports Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,715 comments
Dropped my laptop yesterday. Bought a new one today, going though a ludicrous Windows 10 update process, meanwhile it's nice to see practice live on Eurosport 1.

The BMW art car went FAST so I guess the Corvette only had to CRASH.

DBlf1FZXgAAqjqE.jpg

The Larbre Vette crashed. :(

Wow, I literally predicted this somehow. Last night I had a dream the Larbre Vette crashed into the wall and as a spectator I jumped in to drive afterwards. I get it wouldn't be a big deal dreaming if a Ferrari crashed because of the obvious....but the Larbre Vette, not even one of the GTE-Pro's, the Larbre....very weird seeing this right now.

Tonight I'm going to watch Ford GT crash video footage right before falling to sleep.

Last edited:
Welp, Toyota with a 3:18 already. You boys think the record will be broken?

Well, if the pace of the Toyota's at the moment is to go by, it wouldn't surprise me to much if it were to be broken :eek:.

Edit: Pleasantly surprised by the pace of the Aston's in GTE-Pro at the moment.

Last time I checked, Barrichello/the #29 was best of the none-Oreca's, 9th in LMP2. Also, little worried by the pace of the Ford's in GTE-Pro at the moment, a fair way off the pace set by the leading Aston :nervous:.

Last time I checked, Barrichello/the #29 was best of the none-Oreca's, 9th in LMP2. Also, little worried by the pace of the Ford's in GTE-Pro at the moment, a fair way off the pace set by the leading Aston :nervous:.
Ah, of the non-Orecas. Was wondering why it was said.

Back