888 Tuning. .closed for good.

• Thread starter 888 Tuning
  • 400 comments
Hey 888 i'm back, i''m racing quite well with my dodge on high speed ring now, but my friends have started doing Suzuka and this is a hard track for my dodge with all the turns, so i need to get my speed from the only two straight parts in that track.
So could you hook me up with a nice setup for 600PP Suzuka for the Dodge SRT10 ? I know it's gonna be tough but can you try for me? ;)

Ferrari F430
I tried the latest settings but for me I still prefer the earlier settings. The latest settings are probably faster but, for me, a little more slippery. I'm a dedicated mid packer with limited skills especially in the RWDs and MRs and the earlier settings made the car more drivable and forgiving if I made one of my innumerable mistakes. Also a bit more stable for the chaotic environment in the online races. I also used the original settings to geld one of the Ferrari events I hadn't gotten around to. 👍

Hey 888 i'm back, i''m racing quite well with my dodge on high speed ring now, but my friends have started doing Suzuka and this is a hard track for my dodge with all the turns, so i need to get my speed from the only two straight parts in that track.
So could you hook me up with a nice setup for 600PP Suzuka for the Dodge SRT10 ? I know it's gonna be tough but can you try for me? ;)

Sad to see 600PP suzuka gone... :( Let me know if you still need something Trazker... was this a tune in Standard physics ?? happy to assist if thats the case

Ferrari F430
I tried the latest settings but for me I still prefer the earlier settings. The latest settings are probably faster but, for me, a little more slippery. I'm a dedicated mid packer with limited skills especially in the RWDs and MRs and the earlier settings made the car more drivable and forgiving if I made one of my innumerable mistakes. Also a bit more stable for the chaotic environment in the online races. I also used the original settings to geld one of the Ferrari events I hadn't gotten around to. 👍

Interesting.. i think the earlier car was quick, but I find the newer tune a little more stable.. but this must be personal preference :)

Im sure the F430 will reserect itself as being a performer in the Fuji circuit, and thats what Im working on at the moment... I will add to the F430 tune thats published with updated settings for Fuji and let you guys know when done.... plus maybe another serious contender for Fuji ;) (Although the Corvette tune I have published is a proven race winner there)

Regs,

Yeah i know 888 just found out :(
Maybe you can try a good one for 600PP Daytona with the SRT10 for me? you would be a great help :D

Here it is guys,

Please note that the colour you will need for the race is YELLOW.. they just dont have any pics of them in Yellow on the web :)

vipersrt10arc-1.jpg

SRT10 Tuned Viper
Suzuka PP750
Power +7
Weight 91
Tires R3 / R3
Aero 20 / 31
Ride Height -10 / -9
Spring 6 / 7
Damper 6 / 6
Toe -0.10 / -0.05
Camber 1.9 / 1.7
Brakes 4 / 5
Torque Split n/a
Steering Angle 43
Traction OFF
ABS 1
1st 2.308
2nd 1.588
3rd 1.203
4th 0.931
5th 0.773
6th 0.596
Final Gear: 3.803

Take it out and get some laps under your belt before the race this coming weekend and let me know what you think.. this car is damn quick so it should be a great shootout !!

Yeah i know 888 just found out :(
Maybe you can try a good one for 600PP Daytona with the SRT10 for me? you would be a great help :D

Will have a go at it for you...but down here in Australia we (I) just dont "get" oval racing so I dont have a depth of knowledge to dig into re this kind of racing.. lets see what I can come up with. :)

Great, thanks man ;) Always loved your setups, tried out the setup for the tuned dodge today and it's pretty nice :D

PM sent mate... It was certainly different tuning a car just for the oval.. with a little more time that SRT/10 could be a little quicker in top gear when drafting, but I was able to hit the lead on the second lap starting from 8th posi so think its pretty quick against all the GT Conecpt tuned vehicles that were racing in there :P

Great setup 888, i was amazed by the stability you gave the dodge.
I really made some nice times with my SRT-10 and you have my greatest "thank you" i have ever given to people ;)

I've been messing about in the TVR and love it but find I spin when not expecting too, like acceleration and stuff usually 2 to 3 using your tribute tune of course. Is there a way to tame it a little. I want to try it on Fuji 600pp. I'm not interested in setting the world alight just sticking to the track.

If you got the time cheers m8.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys good to see the tunes working :)

Crowsy, I have pm'd you with a setup for the TVR at Fuji .. Fun car to drive if you just want to drive :) Let me know how you go.

Regs,

What fun m8, I only got a 2'.06" after 10 laps and span a few times but I don't care about that I had a smile on my face all the way round.

I could do with some stronger brakes though and it can catch you unaware if you are the tiniest bit over ethusiastic but a great drive, thanks again.

To anyone that has been using 888's tune for the F430 give it a go on S1 just drop the weight. It is a beast in PP600 Suzuka now. The Evo and the WRX really struggle keeping up with me now not the other way around like when on the S2's. I guess that extra drop in weight really made the difference cause on the straights you just eat up that extra edge the AWD cars have in corners. Just accelerate smoothly out and they will be yours on the straight, enjoy!

888 thanks a lot again for the tune, real masterpiece this one !

Can someone please give me a good setting for the BMW M3...I already saw the one that LION DEN posted and it was nice but I still cant seem to get it right. Plus I believe that was specifically tuned for Suzuka......I have been trying to tune this car for almost a week with only little improvement. I know not many ppl drive it in the game but it is my dream car and would LOVE to see it compete because i believe in the real world it does, but definetely not in the game, especially the cars that are in its class.
I hope to improve my driving with time; so if anyone with experience can take just a moment to let me know what works with them when using the M3 on a fast track like Daytona for example...... please anything...Im going crazy.....literallly...lol

Can someone please give me a good setting for the BMW M3...I already saw the one that LION DEN posted and it was nice but I still cant seem to get it right. Plus I believe that was specifically tuned for Suzuka......I have been trying to tune this car for almost a week with only little improvement. I know not many ppl drive it in the game but it is my dream car and would LOVE to see it compete because i believe in the real world it does, but definetely not in the game, especially the cars that are in its class.
I hope to improve my driving with time; so if anyone with experience can take just a moment to let me know what works with them when using the M3 on a fast track like Daytona for example...... please anything...Im going crazy.....literallly...lol

Hi Mate,

Have PM'd you a setup for the M3... let me know how you go. :)

Hi Mate,

Have PM'd you a setup for the M3... let me know how you go. :)

Did I hear M3? My God 888...please share this tune with me. Thanks. This is my dream car and it's one of those cars that puts a smile in my face when I am driving in the game. Thanks

Did I hear M3? My God 888...please share this tune with me. Thanks. This is my dream car and it's one of those cars that puts a smile in my face when I am driving in the game. Thanks

Hi 888, I was wondering if you had a tune for the Audi TT 600PP at Fuji?

Lol.. ProtoCell, I will send it through. It was done pre the latest change (last week) so was tuned with those tracks in mind. : ) May be a bit slippery at Suzuka on S1's now .. At Fuji on S2's it is an absolute pleasure to drive... check your PM in about 5 mins.

M5_Dude, I have a really great base tune for the Audi, let me tweak it for Fuji and send it through.

Regs,

888 I just got you tune for the R8 and my God....it's fast, drivable and did I say... I am winning like crazy now. Of course I had to recude it's power since now it's 600pp again but still quite the winner. Don't get me wrong... I am good dirver but this car made me a believer. Oh yeah... I am still playing with the M3 the one you sent to me..I will give some input on that one shortly. Thanks once again 888.

Hi, I'm still using the Tuscan and now see Suzuka is up to 700pp without any tyre restriction or think so anyway which should suit the Tuscan. Is there any chance you do a tune for that m8? Thanks

I'm not sure if the oval is your thing but I've been using the SL55 on the daytona 600PP and the acceleration is breathtaking...the only problem is it has horrid understeer, I can't go above 150 it seems through the bends safely.If you think you can cure this please let me know. Thanks.

Merc. SL55, Daytona, 600PP

Hi, I'm still using the Tuscan and now see Suzuka is up to 700pp without any tyre restriction or think so anyway which should suit the Tuscan. Is there any chance you do a tune for that m8? Thanks

Done and done !!

Its amazing what a bit more grip will do for this car.. what a sweet sweet beast this thing is now... and fast !!
It has responded fantastically to the new regs, so if you can endure the bumperfest and shortcut hero's of Suzuka Int then this car will definately be competitive...
Check your PM !

Regs,

I'm not sure if the oval is your thing but I've been using the SL55 on the daytona 600PP and the acceleration is breathtaking...the only problem is it has horrid understeer, I can't go above 150 it seems through the bends safely.If you think you can cure this please let me know. Thanks.

Merc. SL55, Daytona, 600PP

Hey mate,

Your right not really my thing : )
But had a good play with the Merc to dial out the understeer.
I dont believe you can lap here without lifting off the throttle, but I think this package is not too bad and the understeer is gone...

Check your PM.

Regs,

Hi, just wondering what type of tune you have for the GT-R for fuji expert 750pp?

Check your PM.. : )

By the way.. That GT-R is a giant killer. In testing this morning I normally struggle against the JPN drivers when they come online, but not in this baby. 1st place all the way.

Last edited:
Back