9 cars/tickets of your choice free!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 156 comments
  • 7,300 views
Favorite Male singer I'll go with: Robert Plant
 
Dam and blast when can we have another guess or is that it mate?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

No you can't.3 guesses (1 per category/prize) per person.
 
No you can't.3 guesses (1 per category/prize) per person.

Oh dam no extra guess after a certain time?
Some sort of reset time would be good if its not won?👍
:) :) :)
 
MarcosChelas
All you have to do is to post your best guess here and THE PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN ONCE THE PSN IS BACK :) The contest has only 1 rule and 3 prizes ;) 1st prize is:3 cars/tickets of your choice from my garage. 2nd & 3rd Prizes are:1 car/ticket of your choice from my garage. 1st Prize Question-WHAT'S MY FAVOURITE MUSIC GENRE? 2nd & 3rd Prizes Question-WHAT'S MY FAVOURITE MALE & FEMALE SINGER? Hints---> BOTH sing in english but one of them sings in it's own mother language also...and good luck trying to know what's my favourite kind of music because it's a really tough one to guess :crazy: 1 GUESS PER EACH CATEGORY AND 3 GUESSES PER PERSON SO ONLY THE FIRST POST IS VALID :) GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE...I'LL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS ONCE I SEE THE RIGHT ANSWERS ;)
Rock/pop/el tri/madona
 
Robbie Williams?
Drum and bass?
Hayley Williams?
 
Will I Am (Black eyed peas)

Olivia Newton John

Genre - Bluegrass
 
I think you listen to dupstep
And the artists deadmau5 or brysi xD
 
I think you listen to dupstep
And the artists deadmau5 or brysi xD

Not dubstep or even close,way off the mark.Deadmau5 as a talented singer??? Did you read the OP at all? It's about how good you are in the microphone,not on the synthetizer :odd:
 
Prizes raised to 5 cars/tickets for the genre of music and 2 cars/tickets for each singer (male/female). The first winner will also be entitled to 10 paints & parts of choice.
 
LMFAO well then it's a prize only someone who knows you will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Bjork (Sugarcubes), Eminem (D12), AC/DC.
 
LMFAO well then it's a prize only someone who knows you will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely wrong.Think a little as i'm going to give another hint very soon.You can still guess for 2 categories anyway...
 
NEW HINT---Both singers played in bands that the name started with the letter W
 
R&B, Soul, Pop
Beyoncé Knowles

4 answers for the genre instead of 1 only as requested.Certainly you didn't read the OP or any rules so wether it's right/wrong your answer is deemed void.
 
Alternative, Ryan Adams, Lucinda Williams
 
rock, Rob Zombie, Lucinda Williams???
I know I have already guessed:dunce:
 
The competition is OPEN TO EVERYONE AGAIN:cheers::gtpflag:
 
Male, George Michael (wham)

Female, Katrina Leskanich (katrina and the Waves)

Genre, Samba
 
Male: Rivers Cumo (weezer)
 
Marti Pellow (wet wet wet) Male
Meg White (White Stripes) Female (drums and occasional vocals)
Alternative Rock (Genre)
Here we go again,LOL better luck this time.? 👍
 
Michael Jackson fave singer
Madonna fave female singer
the rest I dont care about... :P
 
Male, George Michael (wham)

Female, Katrina Leskanich (katrina and the Waves)

Genre, Samba

George Michael YOU WON 2 CARS/TICKETS AND 10 PAINTS OF YOUR CHOICE. FINALLY A WINNER 👍
 
Back