9 cars/tickets of your choice free!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 156 comments
  • 7,300 views
Calypso?
 
zouk, zouk love
Am I bordering on spamming or trolling yet??
 
Roots reggae.
 
Soca are we guessing at will. LOL

Zook?
 
Chutney-soca
 
zouk, zouk love
am i bordering on spamming or trolling yet??

Winner.YES******One as slower than the other but any would be right:) Excellently DONE. You deserve a crate of BUD LIME LIGHT or shall i rename it as LIMELIGHT? LOL 5 Cars/tickets of your choice with pleasure (it's on the house) :)
 
reggae tajano

LOL... Oh so close...

@christara321 were you looking in Yahoo answers too? :lol:
 
Soca are we guessing at will. LOL

Zook?

I'll send you 30 Museum cards that you need since you were the one that put the "first dart on the right board"
 
Thank heavens for that now just a female singer we have to pluck out of the sky? LOL:)
 
Winner.YES******One as slower than the other but any would be right:) Excellently DONE. You deserve a crate of BUD LIME LIGHT or shall i rename it as LIMELIGHT? LOL 5 Cars/tickets of your choice with pleasure (it's on the house) :)

Yay!! I finally won something. I will send you my address so that you can send the crate of Limelight. PM of course, too many weirdos on here..never can be too careful.:sly:
 
Well done on getting that, my googles on fire lol, You were right very obscure ;)
 
I'll send you 30 Museum cards that you need since you were the one that put the "first dart on the right board"

WOW, that is much appreciated, thank you. :):):)
 
Candace Kucsulain: pure stab in the dark.(think she,s from walls of jerihco)?
 
Well done on getting that, my googles on fire lol, You were right very obscure ;)

Indeed.You should listen to it,it's kinda orgasmic if you can understand it (French Creole).Thanks for not giving up though.Still 2 new bangers heading to your garage anyway ;)
 
Yay!! I finally won something. I will send you my address so that you can send the crate of Limelight. PM of course, too many weirdos on here..never can be too careful.:sly:

No problem,just make sure that the door is wide enough for the crate :lol:
 
Cadence rampa: pure stab in the dark.(think she,s from walls of jerihco)?

No but you're not far.She's not english...obviously i've stated that before in several scattered hints throughout this thread...
 
yeah,make sure of it :)

Any particular artist i may be able to find and preview on itunes?

Added - Ignore that i've found some :D
 
Any particular artist i may be able to find and preview on itunes?

Added - Ignore that i've found some :D

Who knows,if it was easy it wouldn't be free now would it?
 
I need the different colors of Nissan Academy 370Z, I have brilliant silver just need the rest, not concerned about mileage or what colors you want to send. :)
Thank you so much!!!
 
Last edited:
WOW, that is much appreciated, thank you. :):):)

50 museum cards since i'll open a new contest once this one it's done so you're welcome 👍
 
I need the different colors of Nissan Academy 370Z, I have brilliant silver just need the rest, not concerned about mileage or what colors you want to send. :)

Ok.That's doable.They'll be all in 0/0 though :) I got you:tup:
 
Who knows the name of my favourite female singer?
 
Female singer : Ayo Ayo ?
 
Back