9 cars/tickets of your choice free!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 156 comments
  • 7,300 views
50 museum cards since i'll open a new contest once this one it's done so you're welcome 👍

:bowdown: You know I want them more then tickets anyways. Thanks again man.

I would split half to christara321 if thats ok with you.
 
:bowdown: You know I want them more then tickets anyways. Thanks again man.

I would split half to christara321 if thats ok with you.

Certainly 👍
 
Belinda Peregrín Schüll, Shakira
 
Last edited:
:bowdown: You know I want them more then tickets anyways. Thanks again man.

I would split half to christara321 if thats ok with you.

OH thanks mate thats very kind of you.Thankyou so much.
We,ll get there on them dam cards sooner or later.LOL:)
 
OH thanks mate thats very kind of you.Thankyou so much.
We,ll get there on them dam cards sooner or later.LOL:)

2 cars still for grabs;) MY FAVOURITE FEMALE SINGER IS ......NOT ENGLISH (BUT MOST OF HER SONGS ARE)
 
Did you say there were P & D in the name and the band they come from began with W?
 
Did you say there were P & D in the name and the band they come from began with W?

Yes.BOTH SINGERS PLAYED IN BANDS WHERE THE FIRST LETTER OF THE NAME WAS W
 
The Wannadies : Christina Bergmark
 
Is it anything to do with Womack and Womack?
Going to have to wait on some more clue,s on this one.Just a little bit too hard for me?
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
Is it anything to do with Womack and Womack?
Going to have to wait on some more clue,s on this one.Just a little bit too hard for me?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

No.Far away from the right answer yet.She's not english and the group is not english either ;)
 
Did you say there were P & D in the name and the band they come from began with W?

OK,the band is the Wanting and the name of the singer is mrs mPlack beeDle.Did I won something?:D
 
doro11.jpg
doro_1.jpg
251723.jpg
LAST HINT :)
 
Last edited:
Doro Pesch

(Warlock)
 
Last edited:
Sabia porque adoro metal e volta e meia vou a net pesquisar bandas. A foto era-me familiar e por isso fiz alguma pesquisa até que acabei por encontrar. Da música dela conheço pouco, no entanto devido a isto acho que vou ouvir melhor para ver se realmente gosto. Feliz por ver mais um tuga no gtplanet. Adiciona-me para fazermos umas corridas.

Once in a while I go to the internet and search for metal bands. I knew i had seen this picture before, so i just search for a while and... i found the singer. Would like a private concert ;)

Could i have two 1967 tickets?
 
Last edited:
Well done Divinus that was a hard one.
Glad some one got it soon, it was doing my head in?
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Sabia porque adoro metal e volta e meia vou a net pesquisar bandas. A foto era-me familiar e por isso fiz alguma pesquisa até que acabei por encontrar. Da música dela conheço pouco, no entanto devido a isto acho que vou ouvir melhor para ver se realmente gosto. Feliz por ver mais um tuga no gtplanet. Adiciona-me para fazermos umas corridas.

Once in a while I go to the internet and search for metal bands. I knew i had seen this picture before, so i just search for a while and... i found the singer. Would like a private concert ;)

Could i have two 1967 tickets?
Na boa,sem problema:tup:Quando puderes escuta faixas do album "Rare Diamonds" ou "Warlock-Burning The Witches ou Hellbound" ;)

I would love a private session with her too but her voice is simply phenomenal for a female singer which is the real reason why she's my favourite female singer (i have all her albums & the Warlock ones too).Yes you will get 2 1967 tickets no problem.I will add you once PSN is back up.
 
oke, that would be musica pimba, amalia rodrigues, luis reprezas, delfins?
 
oke, that would be musica pimba, amalia rodrigues, luis reprezas, delfins?

Clearly you must be hearing impaired.If you google you might find some suitable wax removers for your case...
 
Clearly you must be hearing impaired.If you google you might find some suitable wax removers for your case...

Não e preciso ofender ... também uma boa noite.
 
I should have guessed Doro after you released her initials, but for two things.
1) I already wasted my guesses. and 2) DP stands for something totally different these days that is too distracting to think of anything else.
:dopey:
 
oooooooooooo DP hehehehehehe ............ I think i got some movies like that !!! ;)
 
I should have guessed Doro after you released her initials, but for two things.
1) I already wasted my guesses. and 2) DP stands for something totally different these days that is too distracting to think of anything else.
:dopey:

I had no idea what DP stood for so I asked my wife. She knew and she has some explaining to do:grumpy:
 
Tooooooooooo late muhahahahahaha !!!!!
 
Back