P paco_rubiales Messages 15 Messages CFRM Jan 13, 2011 #1 Trade Successful trade with investor1 Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
P paco_rubiales Messages 15 Messages CFRM Jan 13, 2011 #2 Also have Bentley Speed 8, Mclaren F1 Race car, MB CLK GTR, Mazda 787B, Audi R8 Race Car '09, Audi R8 01' and Pescarolo C60
Also have Bentley Speed 8, Mclaren F1 Race car, MB CLK GTR, Mazda 787B, Audi R8 Race Car '09, Audi R8 01' and Pescarolo C60
R Roestel18 Messages 102 Messages ROESTEL18 Jan 13, 2011 #3 i have a carbon X2010 i want the citroen race car
MoLiEG Messages 6,725 Mexico City Messages MoLieG Jan 13, 2011 #7 I really need the level 21 ticket, anything on my sig. for it??? Or something else maybe???
P paco_rubiales Messages 15 Messages CFRM Jan 13, 2011 #8 Hey, thank you for the offer but at the moment I am not interested, I'll hold on to the ticket though so if you have a good offer please add me
Hey, thank you for the offer but at the moment I am not interested, I'll hold on to the ticket though so if you have a good offer please add me
MoLiEG Messages 6,725 Mexico City Messages MoLieG Jan 13, 2011 #9 X1 Sebastian Vettel??? That's the best I can offer for it...
Investor1 Messages 65 Jan 13, 2011 #13 x1 sent! just waiting for the 908... update: received 908! another successful trade! Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
P paco_rubiales Messages 15 Messages CFRM Jan 13, 2011 #14 Recieved X1, 908 Sent, Nice doing business👍
P paco_rubiales Messages 15 Messages CFRM Jan 13, 2011 #15 Added investor1 to positive traders reputation
EHinesNWI Messages 32 Messages XI_GODMODE_IX Jan 13, 2011 #16 MoLiEG Right Now I'm online now! Click to expand... I have a 1000 ticket I can trade.