90's DTM- FINISHED

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 2,928 comments

What shall we do about tyre wear?

• Total voters
I didnt know ellis could be so sensible, I feel we have found the new face of 'toaster safety' campaign for schools :)

You can play chess online I think, I fancy having a quiz before xmas, a battle of the minds :)

Minds and Ferg. I enjoy digging at him he wont look at the threads :D

Unless there is a category on naff music, hes got us beat there ¬¬

I know it goes against all your instincts, ellis and sensible arent usually used in the same sentence :D

Ooo i like quizzes, i like to think of myself as being very knowledgeable for my age :D

Well yes pagey considering most of your age begin every sentence with

"errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *grumble* mmmmmmmmmmm god i got a hangover"

Ellis- yes exactly :D and as i am a very responsible 19 year old i obviously never abuse alcohol like others my age......

Last edited:
Don't make it on something like the "history of dolgellau" Or "sheeps Rectums" because you have a huge advantage in them catagories :D

He plans on having a curry the night before and as we all know the day after is rather "loo consumed"

The curry wasnt meant to be hot, ive only recently discovered while i was getting a drink some very nice person decided to put chili seeds in my food haha but no its not that...guess again

Wheeeeeeeeeeey. Pagey go get lucky ;) i have one after christmas :) (again another dig at ferg :D ) We speak to women unlike certain people :D

Get in there Ellis :lol: you like taking digs at your husband/wife....i have yet to work out who wears the trousers in your relationship

He says he is but the hissy fits he throws begs to differ :lol: Plus he spends a lot of time with boys :lol: making me think he is a slaggy girl :D PLUS I make all the decisions between us :D

Heavens no your a beautiful man pagey :D I sit in awe at your facebook pictures and the posters on my wall ;) And every day i sniff the lock of hair i cut off his head when he was asleep :D only need some toenail clippings and my pagey doll is complete

I love you pagey <3 Il leave Ferg he doesnt satisfy me he never has with his chode :*( take me in your arms :D

If i didnt know you were joking i would be worried.....very worried :lol: and i have heard of ways to solve your problem, you usually see them in pop ups and when you go onto websites of an adult nature haha

I do apologize :P I'm easily distracted.

Back on subject how do I take off the turbo on my Astra? I've never had to do it before

Ellis I demand a divorce! Who do you think you are?! How long has this affair been going on for?!

Unbelievable...

Besides I have got married to Ola Byrnjolf on Skyrim so I had an affair first! Muahahaha.

All i can say to that is at least my affair was with a person :lol: Not some coding in a game :lol: Pagey's a real maaaannnnn

Yay, just found the Alfa, still no sign of the Astra! Dont think this game likes me, stupid thing :grumpy:
Btw, whats the difference between the Calibra touring car, and the Calibra super touring car?

Back