90's DTM- FINISHED

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 2,928 comments

What shall we do about tyre wear?

• Total voters
Yes, room will be open at 9pm for free practice UK time.

What cars are you driving?

Scale- You have to find someone willing to swap before tomorrow 👍

@Brett: I have to leave this Series. I can´t make the Races anymore due to my Job. Loved it was always great fun.
Hopefully I´m welcome, if my scedule allows it ;)

Viracocha- Cool, weight is 1060kg and 463bhp Alfa 473 bhp for Opel

Sakery-Its cool mate, you are always welcome to jump in and race 👍

Berty, I've send Rhyfelwr79 a friend request. I take it he will be host? Flatliner has (or will be) done also.

A view questions still; on Daytona Road Course, after pitting. Do you have to stay on the small path left of the blue wall or can you directly go onto the track?

The ideal line is on right?

Berty and Rhyfelwr is the same person, and yes he is the host. Unless he can't make the race for some reason, in that case I will be hosting.
So if you want to add me my PSN is Pagey279

Vira- Yes, add pagey in case I cannot make it. On Daytona road you must take the small pit exit to your left and anyone who doesnt may be penalised or disqualified.

Are you guys in for the season or just a few races?

Evening chaps, I'm afraid, I'm gonna have to pull out of the series for the time being :(

Hopefully I will be back for the next season though.... But I cannot be sure.....

I will do my best to keep on the thread all the same in the mean time!

Best of luck beating Immortal lads, it's been a pleasure :)

Sad to say goodbye dave but hopefully we will see you back in the future, good luck and happy GT5ing 👍

Everyone else ill see you in about half an hour for the race.

Great races tonight, enjoyed them both until my disconnect :(

Congrats to Pagey and ill update the tables tomorrow daytime. I have had one complanit so far, you have 1 hour to get them in 👍

Last edited:
That sucks Dave, hope to see you next season 👍

Good races tonight, Daytona i qualified first and wasn't really troubled mainly due to some big slices of luck. Spurgy was caught out by the canber on the start line and spun, taking out a few people. Then as we got going Scale and Viro (I think thats right) were battling it out so they were losing time. So i could pull away at the front and take the win

Fuji was good fun, i just made advantage of peoples battles really and snuck through the field. I had to drive pretty hard to pull away enough so Viro couldnt catch my slipstream and after that i was by myself and came in for the win again.

The 3rd season couldnt have got off to a better start :D

1st race: Wasn't going great, couldn't get away from wordup and Brett with their lack of brakes, which also ruined my tyres, then started to get frustrated and gave them some knocks back to see if they'd get the message but I ended up getting dc'd two laps to go anyway.
2nd race: Was better, didn't get dc'd, but was still getting knocked out if the way by some of the 4WD people, and struggled to keep up with the cally's on the straight, but that could be because they had better traction out of the last corner. 4th was a decent result but think I might switch to an alfa or cally, don't think I can compete with Pagey otherwise.

Its cool Immortal, you ok for next week?

OP updated, 2 complaints will be reported on today.

Last edited:
Very nice and good reports. It is a shame to read you are only racing this one time as you are very fast.

Vira, awesome photos 👍 Shame I cant read your report, looks like its quite good by the length of it :) Also found it funny how 4 people are all on 22 points :lol:

:lol: I speak quite bit of dutch from my time in the south african special forces :)

only joking, try google translate you idiot!

Every Wednesday evening, the room opens at 9pm BST, qualifying at 9:15pm then the first race will start shortly afterwards, a quick break and then the second race will be started. We are normally wrapped up by 10:30pm

I dont really think about this series until the day but I nearly always get some great racing from it so I guess I am :D

Race 1 results:
1st Me
2nd Vira cocha
3rd Scalebreaker
4th Mike
5th Brett
6th Tyrellracing
7th Shakunee
8th Worduphomes

Spurgy- disconnected
Immortal- rage quit 👎 👎 👎 👎
ETID- Drifting around corners, doing donuts on the straight, henceforth banned from this championship

Back