90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
  • 20,448 views
Sorry for missing some of the races, I forgot to say that I went on holiday. I should be back for this Sunday's race.
Good to hear from you. Looking forward to racing you and the mclaren again.
 
What time will be the race La Sarthe of tommorrow?
 
What time will be the race La Sarthe of tommorrow?
3pm eastern is about the time I open the room. Race will start when enough people show up (hopefully not long after).
 
Rd.5 Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 28 laps-

circuit-de-la-sarthe_168127.gif


Sunday Room Number

1472-4710-9995-5395-9630
​
 
Last edited:
3pm eastern is about the time I open the room. Race will start when enough people show up (hopefully not long after).
I will be able to participate the race tommorrow.
 
I will join in a bit, maybe 15 mins.
 
Sorry again trust. Was planning on finishing but I have a commitment in a few. Unfortunate that it started so late. Ill try my best to finish the next one for sure
 
Last edited:
Sorry again trust. Was planning on finishing but I have a commitment in a few. Unfortunate that it started so late. Ill try my best to finish the next one for sure
No problem. Hopefully next week everyone can join sooner and we can finish sooner. Results shortly...
 
Qualifying-

tmp_20140302_134158-780570710.jpg


Half points for 4th (9th place overall) credit to ozwheels who did not qualify but showed.
 
Hey Trust/Seth... what are the official results from Monday's Monza?
 
Hey Trust/Seth... what are the official results from Monday's Monza?
You're doing it tonight. Not enough showed for last monday, so seth just postponed it.
 
You're doing it tonight. Not enough showed for last monday, so seth just postponed it.

Oh yeh, I totally forgot we didn't race last week. Cheers.
 
Rd.4 Monza 42 laps-

monza-630x345.jpg


MONDAY ROOM NUMBER-

CANCELLED

​
 
Last edited:
Nurburgring GP/F this weekend? Hopefully the grid will be deeper :)
 
Its on the first page.
I have 2 championships before your championship. In STCC I can go in 2 races but 2nd one I will retire so I can participate in your championship. I have my NSX-R ready.
 
I have 2 championships before your championship. In STCC I can go in 2 races but 2nd one I will retire so I can participate in your championship. I have my NSX-R ready.
Ok. Sounds good. Get some practice in, you will need it here. I think lap times will be at least 1:55 or lower.
 
Ok. Sounds good. Get some practice in, you will need it here. I think lap times will be at least 1:55 or lower.
Yes. I'll practice tommorrow.
 
I'm afraid I have to withdraw from this series since I usually have a lot going on on Sunday afternoons and I don't want to commit when I know I may not make it. Maybe I'll be here for season 5 or if you guys start up something else just let me know.
 
Back