90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
OK, well.... not sure about you guys but I saw Trust then Oz leave, and then I lagged out too. Shame, was kinda shaping up to be an interesting race, but nm.
See you tomorrow to do it all over again.

OK, well.... not sure about you guys but I saw Trust then Oz leave, and then I lagged out too. Shame, was kinda shaping up to be an interesting race, but nm.
See you tomorrow to do it all over again.
Was very annoyed. We actually had a race on our hands in both classes!

Before everyone lagged out:
GT1

1. TF_110B
  2. XnfsfreakX
  3. timeee11
Pole Position: TF_110B
Fastest Lap: timeee11 (1:37.472)
Most Laps Led: XnfsfreakX (12)
Most Positions Gained: TF_110B (2)
GTS
  1. aboe_83
  2. EAS_MYTHIC
  3. ozwheels3
  4. TNR_FILO
Pole Position: aboe_83
Fastest Lap: aboe_83 (1:41.745)
Most Laps Led: aboe_83 (11)
Most Positions Gained: Positions remained the same

After Everyone lagged out:
GT1

1. XnfsfreakX
  2. timeee11
  3. TF_110B
Pole Position: TF_110B
Fastest Lap: timeee11 (1:37.472)
Most Laps Led: XnfsfreakX (16)
Most Positions Gained: Positions remained the same
GTS
  1. TNR_FILO
  2. aboe_83
  3. EAS_MYTHIC
  4. ozwheels3
Pole Position: aboe_83
Fastest Lap: aboe_83 (1:41.745)
Most Laps Led: aboe_83 (11)
Most Positions Gained: TNR_FILO (3)

Last edited:
I think its only fair to award points for final positions. So if you can review the replay or send it to me to review we can go off that to award bonus points.

This game sucks... a lot. I'm giving PD till the end of Feb to get this update to us to sort things out before I decide whether to carry on with this bs. It's ridiculous, tbh.
If this were a film in the cinema and it kept stopping and starting and wasn't even finished, people would be getting their money back and complaining. The reviews, as well, would be damning.
I can't believe GT6 managed to get an 8 on IGN, they must have some really forgiving reviewers over there. If it was a new franchise then I doubt they'd be so generous.

Anyway, enough rambling on, see you tonight.

I think its only fair to award points for final positions. So if you can review the replay or send it to me to review we can go off that to award bonus points.
how and where would i send it to you? if it's a lot it would probably be easier if me or freak review it

how and where would i send it to you? if it's a lot it would probably be easier if me or freak review it

I think the replay files are quite small in GT. You'd have to export it to your XMB firstly and then transfer it to your PC, then just email it to whoever.

Not sure exactly how much. You'd have to export it first. I would suppose that it depends on the length of the replay, but you won't be exporting a video file of any sort anyway, it'll just be lots of code.

Last edited:
Iirc, theres an option to send replay in gt6. I hope you guys dont leave. I think it may be server issues. Perhaps when they shut down gt5's servers it will free up more assets for gt6? I will post results from last monday and give out the ballast totals.

OK thanks Trust. I was actually waiting for the results so I could do the ballast. But kl.
I've not seen the option to share replays, pretty kl if you can though.
I'm hoping that there's a decent grid today, as well. Good point about the GT5 servers.

RD.3 BRANDS HATCH MONDAY RESULTS-

GT1

1. freshseth83/ Nissan R390 GT1 (Positions gained [tie])- 26 points
2. Mythic/ Mercedes CLK LM (Pole, Laps led, fast lap)- 25 points
3. braunracing/ Nissan R390 GT1 (Positions gained [tie])- 19 points
4. freak/ McLaren F1 GTR '97 (DNF)- 15 points

GTS

1. aboe_83/ Honda NSX-R LM (Pole, Laps led, Fast lap)- 30 points
2. TexasTyme/ Chevy Corvette C5R (DNF)- 20 points
3. Predator/ Jaguar XJ220 LM (DNF)- 9 (half) points

Rd.4 Monza 42 laps-

monza-630x345.jpg

MONDAY ROOM NUMBER-

POSTPONED

Last edited:
Monza official Sunday results

GT1

XnfsfreakX/ McLaren F1 GTR '97 (laps led, positions gained)- 27 points
timeee11/ Mercedes CLK LM (Pole, fast lap)- 24 points
TF_110B/ Nissan R390 GT1- 18 points

GTS

TNR_FILO/ Pagani Zonda LM (Positions Gained)- 26 points
aboe_83/ Honda NSX-R LM (Pole, laps led' fast lap) 25 points
EAS_MYTHIC/ Jaguar XJ220 LM- 18 points
ozwheels3/ Chevy Corvette C5R- 15 points

Last edited:
Dang, might have to miss Le Sarthe this one time because of another conflicting schedule premiering that Sunday. Man but I really do have a shot at this...

I think you can afford to miss that race but not ours! ;) Remember Sarthe is double points. It will be worthwhile to finish well here!

Back