90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
Just to let you know, you will have to run Sunday's race if youd like to use the Honda NSX. That starts at or around 3pm eastern. I will add you on psn and thanks for joining. By the way, sarthe is next weekend. This weekend is Monza.
But it must be until 17:00. At 8 pm o'clock, I have another championship to participate.

Hey man, i will join in Gt1 if it is OK? Clk.
Sure thing! I think there are spots open on both Sunday and Monday to run it, but more positive on Sunday having room. So choose a day and we will see.
I'll take the C5-R on Sundays. The car has potential.
Thanks for signing up! Glad someone with your speed is joining Sunday. It will shake up gts on sundays and really add a challenge to the lineup.

Sure thing! I think there are spots open on both Sunday and Monday to run it, but more positive on Sunday having room. So choose a day and we will see.

Thanks for signing up! Glad someone with your speed is joining Sunday. It will shake up gts on sundays and really add a challenge to the lineup.
I will join you Sunday for now. Thanks

Just to let you know, you will have to run Sunday's race if youd like to use the Honda NSX. That starts at or around 3pm eastern. I will add you on psn and thanks for joining. By the way, sarthe is next weekend. This weekend is Monza.
Then I can go to La Sarthe? I got another championship to participate.

http://ughd.net/league/tournaments/gran-turismo/superturismo/season-4/results.pdf
I can't abdicate from this championship because I'm currently fighting for the title.

WARNING- I DID NOT DECIDED THE DAY YET.

Well I would like to point out that not only are you taking part in this (which is on a Sunday), but I believe this collides with the STCC Series you've signed up for as well as your other Series (and maybe another 10 I don't know about). :indiff:

Well I would like to point out that not only are you taking part in this (which is on a Sunday), but I believe this collides with the STCC Series you've signed up for as well as your other Series (and maybe another 10 I don't know about). :indiff:
The races of this championship is on Sundays (3 pm) and on Mondays (6pm). For more information, see the first page.

Even though I race on Mondays, I may try to attend on Sunday, too. I've a race at about 8pm GMT so it'll be close as to whether I can make it or not, but I'll try.

Also, are the results of the last race out yet as I need to update the ballast and points tables before the next race...

:cheers:

Cool to see more people signed up, anyway.

Even though I race on Mondays, I may try to attend on Sunday, too. I've a race at about 8pm GMT so it'll be close as to whether I can make it or not, but I'll try.

Also, are the results of the last race out yet as I need to update the ballast and points tables before the next race...

Cool to see more people signed up, anyway.
I can put them up today. I thought you were going to review the races! Misunderstanding, sorry.

RD.3 BRANDS HATCH SUNDAY RESULTS-

ALL GTS RACE

1. Mythic/ Jaguar XJ220 LM (Positions gained) 26 points
2. Esgaloth/ Viper GTS-R #91 (Laps led) 21 points
3. TexasTyme/ McLaren F1 GTR '95 (GT1 pole) 20 points
4. TF_110B/ Toyota Castrol Supra '97 (Fast lap) 17 points
5. TNR_FILO/ Pagani Zonda LM 12 points
6. Ozwheels/ Viper GTS-R #91 (DNF, GTS pole) 12 points
7. richcurry/ McLaren F1 GTR '97 (DNF) 7 (half) points
8. MitchZ06/ McLaren F1 GTR '95 (DNF) 7 (half) points
9. FlyinHawaiian/ Nissan Fairlady Z LM (DNS) 6 (half points)

Last edited:
Rd.4 Monza 42 laps-

monza-630x345.jpg

SUNDAY ROOM NUMBER-

1472-6399-8408-2429-6805

Last edited:
What's the procedure for handing out points to drivers in a single-class race?
There are drivers - like Trust and Texas - who usually run the GT1 class on the Sunday, so do these drivers get points in the class they would usually run, or do they just get GTS points instead?

EDIT: I'm in a race now so it's unlikely I'll be able to get the ballasts done in time for you guys. But if you let me know what the procedure is then I can try to get it done as soon as I'm available.

Last edited:
Rd.4 Monza 42 laps-

monza-630x345.jpg

SUNDAY ROOM NUMBER-

TBD

Can the rest of rounds be on Saturday? Is because in Sunday, I have UGL Tournament, which I'm currently fighting for the title. But if I'm suspended from events, then I can be present.

Any problem to join the Series?

The problem we have mate is because you're trying to boss everyone about and making it so you're happy. For example, you wanted me to change the time of my Series because it's inconvenient for you. You haven't took in the fact the time you want to race is inconvenient for everyone else!

The problem we have mate is because you're trying to boss everyone about and making it so you're happy. For example, you wanted me to change the time of my Series because it's inconvenient for you. You haven't took in the fact the time you want to race is inconvenient for everyone else!
Scaniabebe and everyone: I'm sorry. I'll just looking for another championship to join in my spare time. I actually want to participate on championship to show you my driving skills. I will try NOT to join too many championships. I have the Carnival vacations in March, so I will have more time to join some championships.

Back