90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
I'm also for the Fairlady Z, as for the Supra, I'm fairly indifferent, except I like the Castrol one a lot more. (ever since GT1) ;)

edit: YAY, ONE HUNDRED POSTS!!

The Z ran LeMans before, even though it was in IMSA GT class. The Supra also ran in GT during the same time the others were, mid to late 90's. Not sure the DENSO would be better fit than the Castrol. The Castrol actually raced against the McLaren in Japan.

News update;

The Toyota Castrol Supra and Nissan Fairlady Z LM have been added to the GTS class. Their specs are listed but are subject to change as more testing is done.

You changed things again Seth. You had the gt1 class running hards and mediums and the gts class runnning mediums only. Now it's the opposite? Running hards was one of the reasons why I stayed out of the gt1 class. May I ask why the change?

@RoadRunner1967 Seth didnt change anything. GT1 is all mediums. GTS is hards and mediums. It was like that from the get go for season 4. Please read post #5 where I said "GT1 will run mediums exclusively while GTS will run mediums and hards at least once". Theres a glitch in the game where the second set of tires in a race dont last as long as the first set. So the best bet is to start on medium tires and do a long stint then use hard tires for a short stint to finish the race. The cars handle hard tires a lot better in GT6, they run mediums great as well.

Just a quick update, I checked it with Seth, I'm switching to Toyota.
They graciously offered me a contract, as there have been some issues with McLaren about salary, and team support was awful.:D :sly:

I would be interested to race but first, I don't have a mic and I dont speak english so... can I race even i'm french ?
And second, which day and time the races will be ?

Edit: I already have the Mercedes CLK-LM'98 so if I can have this car, it will be nice.

Last edited:
I would be interested in joining this series. I will have to see which of the cars i would choose first. I would also like to test out some of the cars when you guys are online if time permits. :)

Just a quick update, I checked it with Seth, I'm switching to Toyota.
They graciously offered me a contract, as there have been some issues with McLaren about salary, and team support was awful.:D :sly:
Noted and added!
I would be interested to race but first, I don't have a mic and I dont speak english so... can I race even i'm french ?
And second, which day and time the races will be ?

Edit: I already have the Mercedes CLK-LM'98 so if I can have this car, it will be nice.
As of now fresh is planning on running two race days, Sunday afternoon at 3pm eastern and Monday evening at 7pm eastern. Language is ok if you understand the rules which will be added soon.
I would be interested in joining this series. I will have to see which of the cars i would choose first. I would also like to test out some of the cars when you guys are online if time permits. :)
just stay in touch with the thread. I will post room #'s for testing and the cars are all listed as open until we figure out which day everyone who has signed up wants to race.
Just to clarify, Im taking the F1 which was deserted by fran
got it. I will put you down.

As of now fresh is planning on running two race days, Sunday afternoon at 3pm eastern and Monday evening at 7pm eastern. Language is ok if you understand the rules which will be added soon.

It's ok for me. my PSN ID is: PatR15TDI and I would like to drive the Mercedes CLK LM 98 in GT1 class

It's ok for me. my PSN ID is: PatR15TDI and I would like to drive the Mercedes CLK LM 98 in GT1 class
Your PSN is R15TDI, your nick here is porsche 993, you want to drive a Merc. Why do I have a feeling you like "ze german" cars? ;) ;)

Edit: it's nice to see so many people joining. :)

Ah! It was you who joined a little bit before fresh had to leave. I will add you, thanks for joining.

Also, for everyone signed up, please indicate if you want to race Sunday at 3pm eastern or on Monday 7pm eastern!

can you reserve a gts spot for me :D, i don't have gt6 yet but i remember this from gt5 and I would like to participate. i should be able to get gt6 by jan. at the latest

Sure. I know fresh remembers you. He was messaging you on psn to join. Ill just put you as TBD on car choice. Theres still plenty to choose from. NSX, ZONDA, C5R, PANOZ and Lamborghini.

you know what put me down for pagani zonda LM i might not be there for the first 1-2 races but I will most likely be there for those to come.

If we can race monday at 7pm i'm in, but Sunday, I prefer 7 pm too
ok, youre monday for sure. Ill add that to your sign up.
7pm EST is midnight in the UK so its pushing it a bit for me. I'd put my vote as sunday 3pm
ok, youre sunday. Ill add that to your sign up
Sunday sounds good, although i can try monday also.
got it. Hopefully u can do both
you know what put me down for pagani zonda LM i might not be there for the first 1-2 races but I will most likely be there for those to come.
Ill add your choice.

I've decided that I will drive the GT1 McLaren F1 on Sundays, preferably at 3pm EST (8pm for me).
Added, thanks for joining.
Put me down for Mondays :)
Ok, youll do well in the Viper.
I have to say, mondays suit me better this season, obviously depending on the start time.
Ok. Hopefully people show up on time and we get things started in a timely matter!

Back