90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
  • 20,448 views
Ok. Hopefully people show up on time and we get things started in a timely matter!
True, i remember it being a pain in the posterior regions.
Anyway, the plan is to start the room at 6 pm, and the race at 6:30 pm?
edit: just read the OP. :O :lol:
 
We just need the sign ups to keep their commitments. Still a lot of slots open so spread the word!
 
i would like to sigh up VIPER #91..... MARK_PREDATOR
 
@mark castillo You will have to run sundays if you want to use the Viper as your car. Ill put you down in the meantime until you confirm you can run that day.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys Merry Christmas to all and guess what i just got :D. GT6, it may take me a bit to get the car but wtvr! oh and could i possibly change to the CLK LM on mondays? if i cant thats ok
 
Last edited:
Merry Christmas, guys! :D
Thanks even if I dont celebrate it.
Hey guys Merry Christmas to all and guess what i just got :D. GT6, it may take me a bit to get the car but wtvr! oh and could i possibly change to the CLK LM on mondays? if i cant thats ok
I will put you down for it. 👍
 
Fresh has a room open if anyone wants to practice.

1472-6118-3658-4756-0593
 
Last edited:
Do we have a date down for first preseason race?
 
Sometime after the holidays. Ill make sure to put the exact date.
 
I was just able to get my car, also do you know when Seth will bring up another room?
 
Bazza9683 mclaren f1 gtr (Sunday)
 
Ok I'll take the mclaren f1 gtr in the gt1 class on Monday.
 
Ok I'll take the mclaren f1 gtr in the gt1 class on Monday.
Sounds good. I will add you to the list! Make sure you add freshseth83 and TF_110B to psn!
 
Updated car specs are in the 2nd post everyone. Tomorrow afternoon (january 2nd) between 5-6pm eastern, everyone is invited to test their cars. I will post room # when its open.
 
Last edited:
sorry I couldn't make it to the testing in the last 2-3 days, someone or something cut the internet line but now is fixed :)
 
Room open guys, join fresh here

Room closed
 
Last edited:
Heres an rough estimate of lap times for a few tracks for class cars.

Silverstone Grand Prix- GTS times ~1:56 on medium tires

Fuji F- GTS times ~1:37 on hard tires/ GT1 times ~1:31

Twin Ring Motegi- GTS times ~1:47 on medium tires/ GT1 ~1:43
 
Last edited:
Any pre-season racing, testing or anything else happening tonight?
 
Waking my dog real quick and then I'll be on. about 15min.
 
Hey, I can't go for a practice tonight. But is it possible to know if there is a practice session earlier than now? It would be nice if we know it 1 day earlier.
 
Back