90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
Hey, I can't go for a practice tonight. But is it possible to know if there is a practice session earlier than now? It would be nice if we know it 1 day earlier.
Everyday is a practice session! I will just post the room number. Usual time is around 6pm eastern.

Hey, guys. I'm sorry i haad to leave so soon yesterday, had some job problems.
Thats ok. Seth got good data from the test runs. Most all the GTS cars he ran were within .3 second of each other at Madrid and Cape Ring South. Those were two tracks he was worried certain cars would have an advantage over others. This series will get started when there are at least 9 or 10 sign ups per day. Were close. Also going to hold off for another update to hopefully solve the pit stop tire bug. Practice will be on again in about 3 hours guys!

My ps3 shut down, it's having some cooling issues. :confused:
It's in heat. :sly:
Anyway, I had fun, I'm glad to see I'm not far off pace on certain tracks.

Can I sign up for Sunday and give you a maybe for Monday? I've raced with Seth & a couple of other guys on here before and he's actually sent me a couple invites to test. Just been too busy when he sent me the invites.

Not sure on which car I will be taking though. I'd like to test the ones that are still open to see which feels most comfortable. Obviously I have to stick with the GTS class.

Can I sign up for Sunday and give you a maybe for Monday? I've raced with Seth & a couple of other guys on here before and he's actually sent me a couple invites to test. Just been too busy when he sent me the invites.

Not sure on which car I will be taking though. I'd like to test the ones that are still open to see which feels most comfortable. Obviously I have to stick with the GTS class.
Yea he remembers you from alms and this series' season 1 or 2. Said you ran the C5-R. That car is open if you choose it. I will add your name to the list. :)

Hi there. I raced with Seth and a few of the others in one of these series and we spoke recently about me signing up again for another season. I hope that's OK.

Psn: aboe_83
GTS Class
HONDA NSX-R LM Race Car
Sunday

Cheers,
Michael.

Yea he remembers you from alms and this series' season 1 or 2. Said you ran the C5-R. That car is open if you choose it. I will add your name to the list. :)

I'm going to go with the Nissan this time around. Does the turbo have to be added on if I can meet the requirements without it?

Still not sure about racing on Monday. If work allows then I would like to take the Supra. I have only one question about the car. Are we using the premium or one of the standards?

Hi there. I raced with Seth and a few of the others in one of these series and we spoke recently about me signing up again for another season. I hope that's OK.

Psn: aboe_83
GTS Class
HONDA NSX-R LM Race Car
Sunday

Cheers,
Michael.
Great! Added you to the list. Glad you rejoined the series, going to have great competition.
I'm going to go with the Nissan this time around. Does the turbo have to be added on if I can meet the requirements without it?

Still not sure about racing on Monday. If work allows then I would like to take the Supra. I have only one question about the car. Are we using the premium or one of the standards?
The Nissan doesnt have to use a turbo, but its suggested for high speed tracks since its top speed isnt that great. As for the Supra its the Premium car from 1997.

Like this comment or reply if you want to start the season tommorrow. If not we will wait and do the first round(s) on Sunday the 26th and Monday the 27th.

Back