950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship

• Thread starter KimiHR
  • 111 comments
Croatia
Croatia
950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship
This is an expert level race using the Formula Gran Turismo. Tuning is allowed up to 950PP and tyres are limited to Racing/Hard or less. A "Performance Difference Bonus" system rewards cars with lower PP. For example, winning with a 875PP car will roughly double the reward.

Period of Availability: 09.05.2013.–

Entry Requirements
Tyres: Max. Racing: Hard
PP: Max. 950 PP
Cars: Formula Gran Turismo

-950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship: Fuji Speedway F /5 Laps
1st: Cr.480,000 2nd: Cr.264,000 3rd: Cr.192,000 +Helmet / Paint / Horns

-950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship: Nürburgring GP/F /5 Laps
1st: Cr.487,000 2nd: Cr.267,850 3rd: Cr.194,800 +Suit / Paint / Horns

-950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship: Suzuka Circuit /5 Laps
1st: Cr.490,000 2nd: Cr.269,500 3rd: Cr.196,000 +Helmet / Paint / Horns

-950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship: Spa Francorchamps /5 Laps
1st: Cr.486,000 2nd: Cr.267,300 3rd: Cr.194,400 +Suit / Paint / Horns

-950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship: Eifel (Circuit) 304A /5 Laps
1st: Cr.500,000 2nd: Cr.275,000 3rd: Cr.200,000 +Helmet / Paint / Horns

First Place in all Events: Gift Car Ticket Level 23

Note: SRF is forced ON in these events

Last edited:
Well this is ridiculously easy. Full HP, Full Downforce, just shy of 900PP. Did spa, won by over 10 seconds. Only had a 10% log in bonus but still got 1,1xx,xxx. 2 million without corner cutting would be possible at spa.

Holy crap. Did anyone else have one of the AI's driving a Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02 in their Nurb GP/F race? It's the strangest thing I've ever seen, all Formula cars and one slow ass Diahatsu!

Holy crap. Did anyone else have one of the AI's driving a Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02 in their Nurb GP/F race? It's the strangest thing I've ever seen, all Formula cars and one slow ass Diahatsu!

LOL! :lol: I need to see that when I start up GT5. :)

It's a decent race. A little challenging, but mostly infuriating. For some reason, the AIs are braking half way down the main straight....No where near the corner. It happened to me twice, both times saw me up the back of them because I was drafting them....

Very frustrating!

Got a video for this lot already! How's about that for fast work eh?

Last edited:
Hate F1 cars and races, far too bloody fast for me. Anyway decided to have a go as I try every race which comes up, at least once.

902 or whatever PP, TC at 5, before reducing to 2, and ASM for good measure. Plus the brake thing to about 8.

Won the 1st one, corner cutting, but 2nd on the next one.

Oh well, watching Hardcore Pawn now and won't bother trying again until tomorrow.

That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him.

Ha ha, me win all these races? Aint nobody gonna do dat! As Sweet Brown would say.

Anyone got any advice for suzuka circuit before i launch another controller across the room, finding this one race more than a little frustrating!!!

I'm using Motor City Hami's tune which served me well on the other races but this one is beginning to get on my proverbials!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Not bad, considering i cant drive F!'s....passed all except Suzuka. Think you actually have to know what you are doing with a F! car to pass that

Anyone know what lap times you need to pass Suzuka? Ok got it..about 1: 32. 5

Last edited:
Some highly entertaining races I must say.
Challenge yourselves by lowering the PP level 💡 to what is still humanly possible 👍

Won a level 23 ticket - and a second 2J (Two...Yay!) :)

Cheers!

Just did Spa with the tune by Motor City Hami, added full ballast to reduce PP to 843 and recieved 2,355,253 coming first with 200% login in bonus. This is a fun seasonal, going to see how low I can go :-)

Not bad, considering i cant drive F!'s....passed all except Suzuka. Think you actually have to know what you are doing with a F! car to pass that

I was lapping around 1:29.xxx

Is everyone using full power for these events? :confused: I got mine at 870PP with a stock tune apart from max downforce, TC@0 & ABS@1, too easy but only done 2 races so far. I'm sure the tuning can go much lower than that.

Hate F1 cars and races, far too bloody fast for me. Anyway decided to have a go as I try every race which comes up, at least once.

902 or whatever PP, TC at 5, before reducing to 2, and ASM for good measure. Plus the brake thing to about 8.

Won the 1st one, corner cutting, but 2nd on the next one.

Oh well, watching Hardcore Pawn now and won't bother trying again until tomorrow.

That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him.

Ha ha, me win all these races? Aint nobody gonna do dat! As Sweet Brown would say.

OMG, what on earth are you going on about now?:crazy:

950pp you say? I think PD is going fishing here a little bit don't you think. Anyone showing up in a 950pp FGT is just asking for the Ban Hammer!!!...:lol:

Anyone got any advice for suzuka circuit before i launch another controller across the room, finding this one race more than a little frustrating!!!

Same here, I might be catching the leader at 6s per lap and suddenly find myself backwards because a 1mm^2 of rear tyre found the grass.

Wow, that Eifel track is another level of stupid. I'm sure the 4.5 seconds they spent on testing it made it seem ok for a car with nearly 900PP. 👎

Finally got suzuka.....Moto's tune. Just changed bb to 7-5, lsd to 12/14/ 20 and camber to 3.2 2.5 . Prob didnt make a differnece, probably was jsut driving better. Trans Moto's again , changed final gear to 3.233

As much as I hate to say it, eifel was most fun , suzuka most adrenaline rush

Got 2nd JAG XZJR-9 LM RACE CAR...have never even driven 1st

Maybe its time to try Fgt aspec....but is so long :-(

Last edited:

I'm using Motor City Hami's tune which served me well on the other races but this one is beginning to get on my proverbials!!!

Thanks

Yep. His tune for this was fantastic! :)

Suzuka is a pain in the butt! :D I was getting about 1.29/1.30 per lap

Some highly entertaining races I must say.
Challenge yourselves by lowering the PP level 💡 to what is still humanly possible 👍

Won a level 23 ticket - and a second 2J (Two...Yay!) :)

Cheers!

Blah. Hope I don't get one. I rarely drive the 2 I already have :D

I was lapping around 1:29.xxx

Some good fun! :P

DK
Same here, I might be catching the leader at 6s per lap and suddenly find myself backwards because a 1mm^2 of rear tyre found the grass.

Yep!

I drove with a brand new FGT - had 935hp. And after 150km it still had 935hp. 903PP. Won easily, except the new Eifel track wich i had to learn a bit, but when i got it won there too.

Me;
"That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him."

OMG, what on earth are you going on about now?:crazy:

IMMORTALPILOT
Awesome Guys World Record Video is there Guys.
Incredible Work again from robin he Number One in the World in youtube.
Pls like and give comment Guys.

Cargo's reply;
"Again, we know. I'm surprised you haven't taken out a full page add yet."

Happy to keep you up to date, mate. And in case anyone sees any ambiguity here, Cargo 'got up' (told off - gave him a serve etc etc), perhaps there are different terms used in the US, but most people in the world who speak English would understand what 'got up' means in the context it was used.
Cheers.

Me;
"That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him."

IMMORTALPILOT
Awesome Guys World Record Video is there Guys.
Incredible Work again from robin he Number One in the World in youtube.
Pls like and give comment Guys.

Cargo's reply;
"Again, we know. I'm surprised you haven't taken out a full page add yet."

Happy to keep you up to date, mate. And in case anyone sees any ambiguity here, Cargo 'got up' (told off - gave him a serve etc etc), perhaps there are different terms used in the US, but most people in the world who speak English would understand what 'got up' means in the context it was used.
Cheers.

Ok, and your point in posting that in the first place? I fail to see how that is relevant to this thread. Why to you feel the need to drag my name into every Seasonal thread you post in? There was no need at all for you to even mention that. Are you really that starved for drama Dalone that you have to keep starting crap with me. I'm minding my own buissiness, haven't said anything to you, and here you go again, dropping my name in a thread for no good reason at all except to start your childish drama all over again.. Let it the frick go. I'm really getting tired of this. You just need to forget that I even exist.

Back