950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship

• Thread starter KimiHR
  • 111 comments
Yes, the FGT is the problem....But still; I find it quite enjoyable on Suzuka...I think Suka is a track were You can get a good rhytm/drive...And good lines...But getting a rhytm on NurbGP is almost impossible for me...It`s an anti-rhytm track to me...Stiff and ackwarded...But softening the undercarriage a bit helps on all tracks I think..

Hey Morgoth....I forgot to mention WHY I find NurbGP so akwarded....It´s because of all the rapid downshifting....keeps Ypu busy....These downshifts combined with the tight tight bends is hard for me and my controller to manage....On Suzuka there`s not so much panic downshifts, much more time for it....

I would like to have one of those stunning race seats on a frame and steering wheel and stuff...wow...But I will not buy such a thing until GT6/ps4 comes out...Would be very frustrating to find, that a Logitech G27 isn`t compatible with GT6...I should have bought this race-seat and stuff 2 Years ago...Now it`s too late....GT6 is coming....

Problem: If I do NOT buy the race seat set, GT6 will take forever to be released....

If I DO buy my dream set including a G27, GT6 will come tomorrow....So I`m catched/stuck with my controller....And the Formule GT:grumpy:

Last edited:
my ticket XJR-9 LM Race car 88

i used jorday's car settings

downforce max/max
diff 15/20/15
ride height -5/0
spring rate 16.4/17.5
damper ext 6/8
damper comp 5/7
anti roll 5/7
camber -2.5/-1.5
toe +0.25/+0.15
brakes 4/1

and Motor City Hami's gear settings (i changed only the final gear)
Final Gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 149
1st gear 6.000
2nd gear 4.200
3rd gear 3.260
4th gear 2.650
5th gear 2.235
6th gear 1.940
7th gear 1.725
Final gear 3.150
Top Speed 240km/149mph
Top Speed Window 252mph

the result was excellent ...all races were very easy except suzuka....but i did it:):)

thank you very much both of them for their help

This setup is fenomenal
I made suzuka 1.31.144 best lap and easy won
i tryed many times but when i tryed this setup after 3rd run i won ,thx:dunce:

I'll try to use above mentioned set up to golden remaining two races that I cannot win (Suzuka and Aifel).

Oh god grief help me please! I cannot get this won! I use a controller, which my be part of the problem, I can get gold in every other online event with it.

I've tried the set up shown but with still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Best I've done is bronze. The rest of the time I'm about 10sec off the pace. All assist off, apart from the locked ones, ABS 1 TC 1, full downforce or no downforce seems to make no difference. Is it just bad driving?

Help me!

Cheers

PLEASE IGNORE MY LAST POST!

I'm an idiot, forgot to set the diff to the right settings!

Just blasted Suzuka! Thank you.:)

Have you considered that the setup shown maybe does not fit your driving style?
I have no chance of winning using the setup shown, but win easily using the standard setup.

I'm not a big fan of F1 cars ! LOL ! I've managed to win 1 race and that being Fuji ! On the other tracks, I've only managed to finish in the top 5 ! LOL

Oh god grief help me please! I cannot get this won! I use a controller, which my be part of the problem, I can get gold in every other online event with it.

I've tried the set up shown but with still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Best I've done is bronze. The rest of the time I'm about 10sec off the pace. All assist off, apart from the locked ones, ABS 1 TC 1, full downforce or no downforce seems to make no difference. Is it just bad driving?

Help me!

Cheers

I'm having trouble as well so don't feel bad ! LOL

For Eifel:

I used the tune in post #92 but changed brake bias to F2/R5

this effectively makes it an arcade race but I enjoyed the sliding challenge...

First post for me, just wanna give mad props to all the folks that's helped me beat these races and do my part in helping folks along

Special props to Motor City Hami. His FGT tune worked great for all races with the exception Suzuka.

For Suzuka I started with a hybrid setup of Motor City Hami and ReikoNagase, then modified.

This is the final tune setup. I won Suzuka with a time of 7:40.628

Ride Height 5/5
Spring Rate 17.4/17.5
Extension 6/6
Compression 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 7/7
Camber 2.0/1.0
Toe 0.0/-0.20
LSD 12/8/25
Downforce 70/90
Brake 4/1

Transmission
Top Speed 149 (all the way left)
Final Gear to 2.720
Top Speed at the top right of window should be 236

There will be some redlining if you draft other cars on the two long straights. But I wanted to be quick around the esses, and corners.

Entertaining races and entertaining seasonal event after 6 hard fought races with my PP at 843 at times it was challenging but got through the end. Manage to receive
Gift Car Ticket Level 23 and the car I received was a Suzuki Escudo what did you guys receive?

Wow, that Eifel track is another level of stupid. I'm sure the 4.5 seconds they spent on testing it made it seem ok for a car with nearly 900PP. 👎

They should've replace the EIFEL with the Cote d'azur. Cote d'azur is more challenging and more entertaining as it is a hard place to overtake and maintain consistent lap times.

Managed Suzuka after many many attempts,not as tough as the infamous Lamborghini nurburgring but bloody tricky with a dscontroller..can be done with 1 min 32s laps,but has to be no slower really.now for the last two races.

Managed Suzuka after many many attempts,not as tough as the infamous Lamborghini nurburgring but bloody tricky with a dscontroller..can be done with 1 min 32s laps,but has to be no slower really.now for the last two races.
Well done on getting Gold 👍, I'm also finding this one to be a hard nut to crack, any chance of you sharing the tune you used. Thanks

Deep joy and hallelujah, I've only gone and finally won at Suzuka. Boy that was hard going of what seemed like miles of adrenaline rush. Anyway here's my setup for the hell that is know as Suzuka. Max Power 936 bhp. Weight 550 kg PP 904 Ride Height -3/-3
Spring Rate 16.4/17.0
Extension 8/7
Compression 8/6
Anti-Roll Bars 5/7
Camber 2.5/2.0
Toe -25/-0.15
LSD 10/20/12
Downforce 70/90
Brake 6/4 Ballast 0 Transmission: 1st gear 5.701 2nd gear 4.002 3rd gear 2.982 4th gear 2.360 5th gear 1.918 6th gear 1.600 7th gear 1.372 Final gear 4.212 lower max speed 249 top max speed 237

Yeeeha,cracked that last one this morning,took maybe 5 goes to learn the track,could make up so much time flat out through the left hander leading into the final double right.

Anyone else witnessed the AI crashing at the Nurburgring, in the last chicane? It's absolutely hilarious.

Back