950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship

• Thread starter KimiHR
  • 111 comments
Is the rumor that a Dahitsu Copen appears in this seasonal true or not?

Not sure as no one has posted any kind of proof so I would say "no" until someone posts a video or picture. For now, its just that, a rumor.

"That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him."

The only reason I used your name yesterday Cargo was because I couldn't remember the name of the driver in question, but people would remember your reply to him and by association know who I was referring to.
That's all folks.

"That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him."

The only reason I used your name yesterday Cargo was because I couldn't remember the name of the driver in question, but people would remember your reply to him and by association know who I was referring to.
That's all folks.

And you're sure about that because I sure the hell didn't know who you were talking about. Anyway, good enough I guess.:rolleyes: I just get tired of you bringing my name up at the time. "Cargo said this, Cargo did that, Cargo come out and play with me.":crazy: Moving on.....

And you're sure about that because I sure the hell didn't know who you were talking about. Anyway, good enough I guess.:rolleyes: I just get tired of you bringing my name up at the time. "Cargo said this, Cargo did that, Cargo come out and play with me.":crazy: Moving on.....

You're someone of renown here Cargo, a cult figure almost, people will always mention your name or refer to you, or to something you said or did.

That's fame I guess.

And, have won the first two races, not without some incidents though. Not sure I'll manage any others, don't enjoy these at all.

Last edited:
You're someone of renown here Cargo, a cult figure almost, people will always mention your name or refer to you, or to something you said or did.

That's fame I guess.

And, have won the first two races, not without some incidents though. Not sure I'll manage any others, don't enjoy these at all.

Don't go too far now :D

Perhaps he's just delirious from the hardcore pawn he was watching :sly:

Perhaps he's just delirious from the hardcore pawn he was watching :sly:

Yep, that Hardcore pawn is a hoot alright. The old guy and his two kids who are forever getting up each others noses.
And there sure are some wierdo's in it, in fact I think I saw a Car go past once.

950pp, maybe PD is getting ready for allowing hybrids in the seasonals afterall? :lol: :lol:

my ticket XJR-9 LM Race car 88

i used jorday's car settings

downforce max/max
diff 15/20/15
ride height -5/0
spring rate 16.4/17.5
damper ext 6/8
damper comp 5/7
anti roll 5/7
camber -2.5/-1.5
toe -0.25/-0.15
brakes 4/1

and Motor City Hami's gear settings (i changed only the final gear)
Final Gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 149
1st gear 6.000
2nd gear 4.200
3rd gear 3.260
4th gear 2.650
5th gear 2.235
6th gear 1.940
7th gear 1.725
Final gear 3.150
Top Speed 240km/149mph
Top Speed Window 252mph

the result was excellent ...all races were very easy except suzuka....but i did it:):)

thank you very much both of them for their help

Yep, that Hardcore pawn is a hoot alright. The old guy and his two kids who are forever getting up each others noses.
And there sure are some wierdo's in it, in fact I think I saw a Car go past once.

Nice play on words here Dalone, I see what you did there. :rolleyes: You can't beat me on the track, but your cleverness with words far out weighs mine, I'll give you that.:crazy:

Nice play on words here Dalone, I see what you did there. :rolleyes: You can't beat me on the track, but your cleverness with words far out weighs mine, I'll give you that.:crazy:

Ha ha , all good Cargo.

Of course when it comes to low PP's, well, well that's another story.

You can be a good sport Cargo, good on you mate.

:lol:

950pp, maybe PD is getting ready for allowing hybrids in the seasonals afterall? :lol: :lol:

Or warming up their ban-hammer? ;)

This seasonal was unbelievably fun. Not as good as the Ferrari F1 seasonal, but that's just because I enjoy F1 over FGT, but this was absolutely great. I ran Spa probably 10 times last night, and never tired of it.

However, the course creator track was absolutely horrendous. Normally their tracks aren't too bad, but this was just terrible. Does PD even bother to test the circuits before putting them on the game? The circuit sounds good on paper, lots of straights, lots of curves, lots of crests and elevation change. However, there isn't a single corner on that track that flows nicely with the corners in front or behind. Also, flying through the air if you take the inside line of turn 1 isn't too fun.

This things a very fast... I need time to use to control them by DS3. Won Fuji and SPA, finished 2nd at Nurburgring...

I haven't done Eifel yet, but Spa seems like a good cash cow.

Running at about 883PP and 1:42-1:43 lap times, I took the lead early on the 3rd lap and won a little under 2 million. Taking the lead that early shows you could drop the PP quiet far for extra cash, and if you aren't fussed about etiquette, there are plenty of high gaining shortcuts to be abused - I didn't do this myself however, I tried to do this as cleanly as possible.

I literally drove the FGT like a go-kart on the limit; I was always sliding into and out of the corners by a few degrees but not to the extent of over heating the tires. I'm guessing this was possible due to SRF, but driving the FGT like this makes it blisteringly fast.

Eifel track is AWFUL!!! They should putted Monza instead, at least I would have some chance to win it. On Eifel, I don't think so. So many curves and elevation changes... Stupid!!!

Eifel almost killed me , i must tryed about 1 hour to win it,but circuit is fun, you must drive on limit and keep optimal track lane or you are out
this track is really like rollercoaster,i would savor with slower cars like amuse S2000 👍

This seasonal was unbelievably fun. Not as good as the Ferrari F1 seasonal, but that's just because I enjoy F1 over FGT, but this was absolutely great. I ran Spa probably 10 times last night, and never tired of it.

However, the course creator track was absolutely horrendous. Normally their tracks aren't too bad, but this was just terrible. Does PD even bother to test the circuits before putting them on the game? The circuit sounds good on paper, lots of straights, lots of curves, lots of crests and elevation change. However, there isn't a single corner on that track that flows nicely with the corners in front or behind. Also, flying through the air if you take the inside line of turn 1 isn't too fun.

I must agree. It's a silly track for this car & requires patience. Me being impatient, I only got it on my third attempt. :lol:

I found Suzuka pretty easy, though? (With a wheel, at any rate...)

I must agree. It's a silly track for this car & requires patience. Me being impatient, I only got it on my third attempt. :lol:

I found Suzuka pretty easy, though? (With a wheel, at any rate...)

Suzuka was impossible for me. Took me well over two hours to drive it perfectly. Every other course I only had to run once, but Suzuka took forever.

Have to agree with the comment above... and the other thing I can't stand about creator courses are the endless.... ENDLESS blind corners. Every hill crest, save for a couple, are corners, and I know it's supposed to create challenge, but it borders on ridiculous.

I will continue to love the seasonal challenges, and hate the Eifel circuits.

Hate F1 cars and races, far too bloody fast for me. Anyway decided to have a go as I try every race which comes up, at least once.

902 or whatever PP, TC at 5, before reducing to 2, and ASM for good measure. Plus the brake thing to about 8.

Won the 1st one, corner cutting, but 2nd on the next one.

Oh well, watching Hardcore Pawn now and won't bother trying again until tomorrow.

That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him.

Ha ha, me win all these races? Aint nobody gonna do dat! As Sweet Brown would say.

Really? Maybe your hands are sticky.

Hate F1 cars and races, far too bloody fast for me. Anyway decided to have a go as I try every race which comes up, at least once.

902 or whatever PP, TC at 5, before reducing to 2, and ASM for good measure. Plus the brake thing to about 8.

Won the 1st one, corner cutting, but 2nd on the next one.

Oh well, watching Hardcore Pawn now and won't bother trying again until tomorrow.

That race car driver who posts here that Cargo got up the other week should do well on this one. Unfortunately it's not a Time Trial for him.

Ha ha, me win all these races? Aint nobody gonna do dat! As Sweet Brown would say.

Hard core pawn is bad for your Chess.

Just got gold in all 5 events using AT (I am old, slow and lazy) and standard setup except changing oil and max down-force front and back. The tunes mentioned in this thread does not fit my driving style. Got gold in fourth attempt on Eiffel.
Got a Toyota GT-One 👎👎:tdown:embarrassed:n my ticket, another one to the collection.

Bentley Speed 8 for me.

Another one.

Still, this season is a much quicker way for saving up got a Mk. IV GT40 and a Miura.

Won every event with no driver aids manual gears and my pp set at 850 just wish the srf wasn't on so I could drive it as fast as it will do normally

Won every event with no driver aids manual gears and my pp set at 850 just wish the srf wasn't on so I could drive it as fast as it will do normally

Since SRF is forced on, doing this without AIDS is:
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/37776567.jpg

Last edited:
Using auto transmission made things much easier for me too. I found that with auto I could dispense with TC altogether as the auto mostly handled that.

Made me wonder just how much of an AID auto is in the Time Trials etc, compared to those like me who use manual, regarding wheel spin.

Back