96th Indianapolis 500 (Full Race post #430)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 434 comments
  • 24,410 views
Why Bryan?! Argh!

He must idolize Danny Sullivan. :sly:

And the Lotus cars are done. Sort of feel bad that Jean Alesi doesn't get a legit shot at running the race this year.
 
Well . . . that's where I usually spin, too. ;)
 
They sound crazy coming in the pits!

Dario punted by EJ Viso...
 
Lotus has been a complete farce in IndyCar this year. Why are they even allowed in?
 
What the hell Dario!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Viso ¬_¬
 
Wow, what a quick response from Dario, eh?
 
Shame for both the Lotus cars. Pretty embarrassing to end a race just like that :(
 
Thats a stupid start. 3,4,5 wide!
 
Saavedra penalty.
 
Marty Reid is making mistakes already.

Sebastien de Saavedra
 
Only one tenth of the race gone and blood running hot.
 
I thought that they were going to pile up in T1...
 
The most epic re start iI have seen for sure.
 
Crazy restart... I'm watching through ESPN and am not liking the commentary already.
 
The 26 leads. Woah. :)

Servia pits with a flat.
 
Marty Reid is making mistakes already.
What I wouldn't give to hear Bestwick instead.

From what I see, 50/50 chance that whoever leads the last lap won't be the one drinking the milk.
 
What's wrong with it? And Marcos speech was timed perfect.
 
What's wrong with it? And Marcos speech was timed perfect.

It's 26. Thats good... Who used to drive 26? :)
 
I was talking about this.

I don't know. Probably because I'm staying up late now but it's pretty boring. Take note that this is my first time watching the Indy 500 from start.
 
Racing incident with Viso... really... in the pits? REALLY INDYCAR?!!
 
Tony Kanaan is playing the 11-11-11 'luck' card.
 
I don't know. Probably because I'm staying up late now but it's pretty boring. Take note that this is my first time watching the Indy 500 from start.

To tell the truth I also find it a bit boring, only gets good in the last 50-100 miles.
It's 26. Thats good... Who used to drive 26? :)

Who? I have no idea and google isin't helping.
 
To tell the truth I also find it a bit boring, only gets good in the last 50-100 miles.


Who? I have no idea and google isin't helping.

Dan Wheldon...
 
Back