96th Indianapolis 500 (Full Race post #430)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 434 comments
  • 24,413 views
Me being the angry Aussie I am, I would've thought that Conway would've realised that his front wing was broken after going through two corners minimum at near enough full pace.
 
When these guys aren't fighting for a pole they're going after a hole.

Well . . . Finally back to racing - but only for a few minutes.
 
Carpenter was pretty lucky to avoid getting into the way of Ana...
 
I think Castroneves scuffed the wall a little.

Hunter Reay with late pit decision of the year...
 
Marco's pissed.... Pit exit fail as well from someone.
 
Lol, everyone bunched up on the pit exit there.
 
Double file restarts at Indy no more? My Ars---.....
 
Is Barrichello racing? Or Sato? How are they both shaping up?
 
Is Barrichello racing? Or Sato? How are they both shaping up?

Barrichello doing a consistent job and Sato is as per usual trying to wreck himself.
 
Bryan Herta was the one driving Dan Wheldon's car before the race today.
 
Bryan Herta was the one driving Dan Wheldon's car before the race today.

He co-owned Wheldon's team I think with Andretti.
 
He co-owned Wheldon's team I think with Andretti.

It was his team that Wheldon drove for last year. I'm not sure on Herta being a co-owner of Andretti-Green though.

Was a team mate of Wheldon for Andretti-Green.
 
Justin Wilson, the next driver to get the pit wrong after Mike Conway. No pit crews involved though...
 
Hunter-Reay with a mechanical issue. Surprisingly, no caution for that piece of debris.
 
Sato leads. Am I seeing things?
 
Sato reassumes the race lead. Amazing race so far.
 
Takuma Sato is leading I cant believe it
 
Marco Andretti is at the tail end of the lead pack, he probably has the most speed of the front runners
 
Predictable Indy fuel gamble coming up though surely?
 
The Target cars seem to be getting the best fuel economy.
 
Back