98.17%

• Thread starter Evin
  • 19 comments
I've finished every races on the game on the first place, included the licences' tests but am stil stuck on 98.17%, what else is there to do to finish the game to 100%?
Cheers, Evin.

Get the Super license. Win every race in the "event generator", and win all the races in arcade mode on "hard".
This won't work if you have one of the earlier versions of the game. The max for them is like 98.2 %

It IS possible to 100% GT2... ive done it twice now.. (97% GT3 on so far!)

you DO have to do all the licences and event generater races. :)

Sheesh, this hasn't been figured out yet!? Well theres a big long story behind it. Head on over to the GTF and they have some good stuff about this... No do not take this the wrong way, I have no intentions on starting a flame.

Dudebusta, yes, i've done the suzuki cappuchino races, still that 98.17% :(
Is Sliderulz story tru, about those draggraces?
W_conneely, i've don all that too, is this possibly an glich?

Evin.

it depends on what version of Gran Turismo you have.
GT1.0
gt1.1
gt1.2
I Know GT1.0 is the buggy edition(lot of glitches) and you can only get to 98.??. I hope this helps some. :cheers: :cheers:

Go to the Suzuki dealer.
Go to the last option. (manufacturer's cup)
There you will find the Cap'cino races.

Originally posted by ebyrd
I'm looking for the Suzuki Cappucino. Does anyone know where to get it?
You must check back in the used cars at the Suzuki dealer after each race. It only shows up on certain days.
It isn't nearly as elusive as the famed Subaru 22b. But, you will probably need to do several races to get it. Same with the Mazda AZ-1.

Thanks for the help with the Cappucino!! I'll try that.

How realistic that used car lots don't always carry the same cars on different days. I hadn't noticed that about the game - very cool!

Realistic?

The supply is predictable (not easily, but it is predictable), cycling every 600 days. It changes precisely every ten days (every day ending in a zero).

You can buy as many copies of the same "rare" car as you can afford at the time you do see it.

The implementation is fine for the purposes of a game, but it's not totally realisitic. ;)

Alright... So you didn't say totally realistic, did you? :D

The 10 day time between lineup changes (brought forward directly from [size=+1]GT1[/size]) is significant in [size=+1]GT2[/size] because every race series, no matter how long, costs only a single day. In [size=+1]GT1[/size] a beginner tended to notice the lineup changes more quickly because race series took one day for each race, plus one for the pot. Furthermore, every license test attempt took a whole day, whereas in [size=+1]GT2[/size] you can actually get every license in one day. So, yes, it was a lot easier to stumble across the fact the used car lots change in [size=+1]GT1[/size] than in [size=+1]GT2[/size].

Back