A 2002 Ford GT With Yellow Headlights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shugo(fox)
  • 12 comments
  • 1,991 views
It is overly priced, but I'm pretty sure its either a concept car or a prototype. They didn't make the production cars I think until 2004.
 
I just bought one yesterday and I think it does have yellow headlights. I'll post pics and confirm tomorrow, if someone else hasn't already. :)
 
It's the concept Ford GT. If you see it in GT4, you'll notice the headlights are clear. I believe the yellow is probably a texturing mistake. If you can repaint the car, I think the headlights would be repainted whatever colour the car is.
 
It is overly priced, but I'm pretty sure its either a concept car or a prototype. They didn't make the production cars I think until 2004.

If I remember correctly though back in Gran Turismo 4 the concept GT had regular lights not yellow ones.
 
It's a protype is i'm not mistaken.
A very rare prototype.
 
it has regular lights in gameplay, but yellowish looking ones textured on the model
 
You can add a wing to it...so it isn't treated like a concept.
 
Ya thats the prototype, I recognize it immediately.
 
lol I Guess it is settled then. Time to save credits for this baby.
 
I'll be buying this. It seems special.
 
Back